• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Montreal and Minnesota are down 2-0 and Calgary is losing to the Ducks. At this rate I will have no Canadian team or underdog to root for in the conference finals.

He didn't even do anything for either of his penalties.

Was giving a kid a bath when it occurred, walked in on him walking to the box and hudler going to the locker room, was sitting on that firecracker of a pun for a while, had to let it out

Looks like we've decided Anaheim ain't shit and we can maybe play a decent game of hockey against them though.

Here is my theory: the youth on our team saw this grizzled group of veterans, like a young stud eyes a bull, it look a few periods before we could decide we could usurp the bull.

Disclaimer: This is a joke

Hungry like the Wolf.

Also Anaheim are young as hell. Fowler, Lindholm, Despres, Etem, Palmieri, Maroon, Andersen, Rakell. (EDIT: Oh wait, you were implying the bulls are the grizzled veterans on your team).

Hungry like the Wolf.

Also Anaheim are young as hell. Fowler, Lindholm, Despres, Etem, Palmieri, Maroon, Andersen, Rakell.

You had it right the first time, Kesler, getzy, perry is the bull.

I feel like that's how the media is framing this matchup though, I know you guys have a lot of youth, for christs sakes lindholm looks like a clearasil commercial.

Ramo is making some fucking impressive stops tonight, shit, highlight of the game honestly.

Pikma

Banned
Can't watch the game since I'm not at home yet, is Ramo playing the game of his life or were those 28 SOG aimed at his glove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom