• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLLmAtlc

Ducks win!

a4smP24.jpg

I would like a "just two kids in love" tag

I think Calgary got an idea of how to beat Anaheim. They're not out of the series yet. If/When Anaheim wins the fourth game then I would say it's over.

At least the Paint It Orange crowd only looks like a lighter shade than the C of Red so we're warming up for the next games in Calgary.

For now we can celebrate this one win.
L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
I think Calgary got an idea of how to beat Anaheim. They're not out of the series yet. If/When Anaheim wins the fourth game then I would say it's over.

At least the Paint It Orange crowd only looks like a lighter shade than the C of Red so we're warming up for the next games in Calgary.

For now we can celebrate this one win.
L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

The Calgary version of this gif is a group of Flames fans sexually assaulting some poor woman on the road.

Calamari41

41 > 38
That entire Simpsons bit is barely even a joke. The only time they exaggerate a little is when Snoopy himself mugs them.

Everything else checks out.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Never.

I ain't even worried. I was worried the last couple of days after witnessing the shit show that was game 1. After this game, I'm enthused, despite the loss. We can win this series still, we're not out.
If you truly believe that, I give you props as a fan.

Socreges

Banned
Man, I can't believe all the derpy derp idiots saying shit like "Losing 3-0 is bad" or "It's worse to be down 2-0 than 1-0 in a series". Fucking lol.

Edit-

Never.

I ain't even worried. I was worried the last couple of days after witnessing the shit show that was game 1. After this game, I'm enthused, despite the loss. We can win this series still, we're not out.
FINALLY somebody who gets it

ShaneB

So we went from the lamest series last round to the most interesting series this round, huh? Go figure.

And clearly the best Jersey match up, those red white and blues all going together wonderfully!

When I'm not a work now, I'm outside, and the weather is great for going to the driving range.

Really something I should get back to doing as well, can't afford to golf much, but figure I could at least spend time in the sun at the range and not feel terrible about making terrible shots.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Really something I should get back to doing as well, can't afford to golf much, but figure I could at least spend time in the sun at the range and not feel terrible about making terrible shots.

My golf time has dwindled down to zero, further hampered by the fact that the only really convenient range near me has a $700 per month barrier to entry. If only I had that Tabris money.

My golf time has dwindled down to zero, further hampered by the fact that the only really convenient range near me has a $700 per month barrier to entry. If only I had that Tabris money.

If you sacrificed quality cable services, you can do that.

(not really, I can't afford $700 a month for just a driving range)

ShaneB

It's why I get nostalgic for when I golfed back home when I was younger, even if the course had its issues. Membership was dirt cheap, I'd get off work at 4, get home and showered and be at the golf course before 5 for a leisurely 9 or a quick 18 by myself.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Steve Zipay ‏@stevezipay 18m 18 minutes ago
AV on Fast: "Last game was his best as a Ranger."
Agreed. Fast was awesome in Game 2.

They've also apparently only just now figured out that Nash should be in front of the goalie on the power play rather than on the half boards. Great observation, guys.

Clydefrog

I golfed for the first time this year last week. In Palm Desert. It was 100 degrees outside. My clubs have now gone back into hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom