• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, the Rangers have a fan fest going on in Herald Square right now. It will turn into an outdoor viewing party for Game 3 later this evening.

celljrwwyaaknoo96uzt.jpg

Pikma

Banned
So where the hell's Seguin? Is he not playing? Canada has scored like 6153638 goals in three games and he has yet to score a fucking point

zroid

Banned
this has been a good game

no surprise the Czechs brought a talented team this year, being the host country

edit: TIE GAME!

Aghhh.

Have an 8 page paper due by 11:59 tonight for a final (can't get a delay because of when grades are due) and I can't focus because we're having my cat put down in about two hours.

Trying to get it done now because I doubt it'll be easier to focus later but I can't focus enough right now either.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Aghhh.

Have an 8 page paper due by 11:59 tonight for a final (can't get a delay because of when grades are due) and I can't focus because we're having my cat put down in about two hours.

Trying to get it done now because I doubt it'll be easier to focus later but I can't focus enough right now either.

:( I remember my mom put our cat down without telling us. Just went to the vet and came back without a cat.

ShaneB

I don't remember where I read it, but I remember someone calling Rangers/Caps games at MSG the most "aesthetically pleasing" matchup in the league.

I can get behind that statement, but...

That's Montreal-NYR, especially when NY wears their dark blues.

... I was also going to include the Habs in there as well since it shares the same colour scheme ;) Just very visually pleasing to watch.

Someone stole your car.

Off topic to you Montresor... do you seriously like The Phantom Menace better than A New Hope?!!? You crazy.

That's Montreal-NYR, especially when NY wears their dark blues.

I can get behind that statement, but...

... I was also going to include the Habs in there as well since it shares the same colour scheme ;) Just very visually pleasing to watch.

Those are really great too. I think the person who said that mentioned the matchup being Washington's Winter Classic jerseys (the first ones) and New York's Heritage jersey. I'm trying to find a picture, but I love the way they look together.

Stasis

Yeah, I'd go with this.

Caps are up there, though, when it comes to visitors at MSG. I like the Caps' road gear much much more than their home jerseys.

Agreed.

Also, though I'm certainly biased, I'd still love our navy blues if I cheered for another team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash-Brassard-St.Louis
Kreider-Stepan-Fast
Hagelin-Hayes-Miller
Glass-Moore-Sheppard

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
Yandle-Boyle

Lundqvist

In other words, the same old.

Yawnier

Banned
Aghhh.

My 14 year old dog also had to be put down tonight. Losing a pet sucks man.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
should swap Klein and Boyle, no?

Yandle-Boyle sounds like a recipe for defensive disaster

AV ping pongs those pairings back and forth situationally depending on how aggressive a look he wants offensively. The normal pairing is Staal-Klein, though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Great pace to start so far. Guys really look like they're flying out there.

Kreider looks like a fucking wrecking machine tonight. You can just see him churning.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
They started out on fire but have cooled off. Thought we were going to get 1st period of game 2 intensity the whole way.

The Kreider-Fast line was flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom