• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stasis

Holtby is basically regular season Price right now.

I know, I know, we haven't really had that many great shots. Still. Its all frustrating.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holtby is basically regular season Price right now.

I know, I know, we haven't really had that many great shots. Still. Its all frustrating.
His play style is pretty similar to Price. Curious to see if he maintains this play or falls off a bit next season.

Stasis

Missing everything now, sticks too tight.

Gonna lose to a fucking double deflection off our own D because we can't buy a goal =/

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Holtby has ice in his veins

it is known

pev.gif

Stasis

It's not like they gave up a blue chip prospect for him

Too many Subbans in the EC.

Fwiw I've mostly enjoyed Handle and look forward to having him for a full year at 2.6 or whatever it is. Boyle and Marty on the other hand...

Edit: Ima call him Handle from now on. Fuck it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Could really use Zuccarello right about now. He's tiny like MSL, sure, but he wouldn't get completely battered around and made useless like MSL. Marty has been getting thrown around, boxed out, and generally treated like a child by the Caps all series long. It's a huge albatross on the top line right now, and unfortunately there's not really much alternative.

Hunwick needs to play Game 4 in Boyle's space. It's just impossible to justify continuing to put Boyle on the ice at this point.

Could really use Zuccarello right about now. He's tiny like MSL, sure, but he wouldn't get completely battered around and made useless like MSL. Marty has been getting thrown around, boxed out, and generally treated like a child by the Caps all series long. It's a huge albatross on the top line right now, and unfortunately there's not really much alternative.

Hunwick needs to play Game 4 in Boyle's space. It's just impossible to justify continuing to put Boyle on the ice at this point.

is zuc out for the series?

that's a big loss

According to the Post and some Norwegian sources, he may be out for the playoffs.

damn

btw, DUCKS-GAF, even though we're up 2-0 in the series some people on the nhl.com boards are STILL claiming that the ducks are too slow for calgary and that eventually the ducks will tire down to the point where they'll lose the next four games lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, Game 4 on Wednesday will be Rick Nash's 50th career playoff game, his 46th with the Rangers.

He has 6 career playoff goals.

zroid

Banned
Apparently the Flames are burning Bennett's ELC 1st year by dressing him tomorrow.

Doesn't really seem prudent for what will likely amount to 2-3 games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom