• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindro

MAYBE INSTEAD OF TOEWVS OR KANE OR HOSSA I'LL BUY A CRAWFORD JERSEY

THE AMOUNT OF CAPS LOCK IN THIS POST IS PROPORTIONATE TO THE AMOUNT OF TRANSCENDENCE CROW HAS DISPLAYED TONIGHT

Let's fucking do this.

wnXSBNq.jpg

In retrospect, leaving 11 HW assignments for a class (no late penalty) until the day before the final was not a great idea.

Still got an assignment for my Non-profit management class to do, a summary for the same class to do and a rewrite for this class to do.

Oh, and an assignment to do for another class. Plus studying for two finals that are tomorrow.

Fuck. Done after tomorrow though.

In retrospect, leaving 11 HW assignments for a class (no late penalty) until the day before the final was not a great idea.

Still got an assignment for my Non-profit management class to do, a summary for the same class to do and a rewrite for this class to do.

Oh, and an assignment to do for another class. Plus studying for two finals that are tomorrow.

Hope this game ends in regulation so you can get to work!

Marvie_3

Banned

Just hide under some coats and hope that somehow everything will work out.

Mostly irrelevant in the regular season and a stud in the playoffs. I'm ok with this.
Flames fans going crazy with delusion here.

il1gpOXk43Uod.gif

zroid

Banned
It's truly amazing how Calgary's amazing fans literally will their team to score goals. What great fans. They're the 1st star for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom