• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
wnXSBNq.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There are now 4 players who have scored as many goals (or more) in these playoffs so far as Rick Nash has in his entire playoff career.

Just throwing that out there.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm seeing people on Twitter bitch about Vanek. I guess they never watched him play with us in last years playoffs.

Pikma

Banned
If all these series continue like this the winning teams will need to find a new hobby to keep themselves entertained until the Caps-Rags series ends

Wild fans would rather jeer Crawford for some reason instead of cheering their own team on. I remember making this exact same post last year

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If all these series continue like this the winning teams will need to find a new hobby to keep themselves entertained until the Caps-Rags series ends

Seriously, why do we have to have the stressful series, goddammit?!

Maybe the Ducks will go hit the links with the Kings in the meantime.

I saw a thread on Calgary puck that someone started that said "should we take down the getzlaf banner for the series" and was happy everyone made fun of the OP

Forever a Hitmen. Fucker. :/

It's literally right in front of us. Taunting.

They just gave it to him like 3 months ago, I'm not sure what it's for.

Such astounding respect for Anaheims Johnny Hockey. Well done, Carl Gary.

I saw a thread on Calgary puck that someone started that said "should we take down the getzlaf banner for the series" and was happy everyone made fun of the OP

He got them a memorial cup yeah?

Yeah, it stays.

Marvie_3

Banned
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAWFOOOOOOOOOOOORD

Status
Not open for further replies.