• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I've never played any Tony Hawk games.

All I'm getting is light nostalgia for Skate 2.
Whaaaat

The only one I played was 3 on the Gamecube and it was glorious. Maps with hidden areas, the editor, the soundtrack... Good times. Those were the days of non-paid-DLC unlockable extra characters...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is insane. There's a mountain of limes, bottles of Cointreau and Maestro Doble tequila, a cooler full of beers, simple syrup, agave, margarita salt, god knows what else over there, plus a huge thing guacamole, tortilla chips, plantain chips, tacos just arrived, and there's a dense chocolate cake of some sort in the fridge.

There are only 5 people in this office.

Clydefrog

This is insane. There's a mountain of limes, bottles of Cointreau and Maestro Doble tequila, a cooler full of beers, simple syrup, agave, margarita salt, god knows what else over there, plus a huge thing guacamole, tortilla chips, plantain chips, tacos just arrived, and there's a dense chocolate cake of some sort in the fridge.

There are only 5 people in this office.

wtffffff jelly

we have chips and salsa (the salsa is really good though)

calder

Years ago I asked my wife what Cinco was, and she said it was like a Mexican themed St. Patrick's day... with added subtle racism or the occasional dash of pretty unsubtle racism depending on where you were. Her old workplace in Texas was a "everyone wears sombreros, occasional INS joke by her boss" sort of place, so rank that on the spectrum as you see fit.

The best part about seeing old threads get bumped is to read through and see a terrible post, look left, and see they are banned. Then continue on and see another shit post, look left, and they're banned.

Truly wonderful stuff.

Oh yeah, and let's go Wild.

Heretic

The best news after that game last night is that it's socially acceptable to drink in the office today! Woo! We'll be whipping up some kick ass margaritas at lunch time today.

Rangers will also be practicing at 1 today, so it'll be interesting to see if Shep is actually injured or if he just happened to not play anymore for no particular reason after taking that boarding from Wilson.

Coincidentally and apropos of nothing, it's also my birthday, so that works out great.

Happy Birthday, Sandy!!!

Ursn

Tonight's game is probably the last live Ducks game I'm watching this season unless they land on a Saturday or Sunday because I'm starting night shift next week and I have a Deftones concert this Friday. To celebrate/mourn I'm having margaritas, Mexican beer and hopefully tacos during tonight's game.

Clydefrog

I remember one year in college, I drove down to Mexico (shit-tier Rosarito) with some friends for cinco de mayo. We were all excited and expected a huge party. It was empty. We felt like idiots

Cake Boss

Banned
Finally!

Wow the UFA forward pool looks really bad this summer.

Some decent top 4 dman.

Wouldn't mind if we can sign one of

Erhoff
Sekera
Martin

Edit: site has a few mistakes, lists My Liege as a UFA and Erhoff isn't on the UFA list? Did he get resigned?

zroid

Banned
EDozEzg.png

this is your Jack Adams frontrunner, folks

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Some decent top 4 dman.

Wouldn't mind if we can sign one of

Erhoff
Sekera
Martin

Edit: site has a few mistakes, lists My Liege as a UFA and Erhoff isn't on the UFA list? Did he get resigned?

Yeah there are some decent defensemen, so I hope it takes some spotlight off Petry and he re-signs in Montreal.

ZeroGravity

Prust fined $5K

"Brandon Prust's post-game comments were both baseless and demeaning of a referee whose 20-year career in the League has been marked by professionalism, integrity and a high degree of respect from players, coaches and management," said NHL Senior Executive Vice President of Hockey Operations Colin Campbell.

I remember one year in college, I drove down to Mexico (shit-tier Rosarito) with some friends for cinco de mayo. We were all excited and expected a huge party. It was empty. We felt like idiots

and that's when you found out they don't actually celebrate it like we do.

I had tacos today but it was a coincidence. Taco Tuesday after all.

The best part about seeing old threads get bumped is to read through and see a terrible post, look left, and see they are banned. Then continue on and see another shit post, look left, and they're banned.

Truly wonderful stuff.

Oh yeah, and let's go Wild.

*Looks left*

Sorry, Fubar it was there.

Marvie_3

Banned
Tonight's game is probably the last live Ducks game I'm watching this season unless they land on a Saturday or Sunday because I'm starting night shift next week and I have a Deftones concert this Friday. To celebrate/mourn I'm having margaritas, Mexican beer and hopefully tacos during tonight's game.
Gross.

Only two games tonight and the NHL still manages to make them overlap on times...
Whoever made these NHL playoff schedules is a dumbass.

Prust fined $5K
In before Habs-age on this one.

Edit: Dammit lamaroo and multi-tab browsing

Cindro

I am so ready for some hockey, boys. The past few work days have been god-tier level of suck, but now I'm home with some brews ready to watch the Hawks set themselves up for the sweep.

A bit late here, but sorry about your pet wsoxfan :(

Cindro

OH NO! ALERT, ALERT!

My VPN, which allows me to watch the Hawks games on the NBC Sports website, says my bandwidth for that site has been REACHED. Mind you, I'm LOGGING IN to the NBC Sports website with my family's LEGITIMATE CABLE SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNT - but the site still blacks out local games for me! (I thought the whole point of blackouts was the encourage cable subscriptions, the friggin' greedy corporate scumbags)

Does anyone know of a free VPN I can download ASAP so I can watch tonight's game? I had been using "Hotspot Shield".

This is such garbage! This level of unacceptability makes Rozsival look like Kane!

OH NO! ALERT, ALERT!

My VPN, which allows me to watch the Hawks games on the NBC Sports website, says my bandwidth for that site has been REACHED. Mind you, I'm LOGGING IN to the NBC Sports website with my family's LEGITIMATE CABLE SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNT - but the site still blacks out local games for me! (I thought the whole point of blackouts was the encourage cable subscriptions, the friggin' greedy corporate scumbags)

Does anyone know of a free VPN I can download ASAP so I can watch tonight's game? I had been using "Hotspot Shield".

This is such garbage! This level of unacceptability makes Rozsival look like Kane!

Tunlr I think... They only give you 50mb, but the trick is to enable the VPN, then start the stream, then disable the VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom