• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindro

Tunlr I think... They only give you 50mb, but the trick is to enable the VPN, then start the stream, then disable the VPN.
Bless you, Terrodactyl. Bless you.

de6e150d779a12b87991b8af2fd9655f.png

Cindro

Good lord - Patrick Kane: 102 points in 102 playoff games now. What an absolute gem.

Also, BROOOOOOOOOOOOOMP (<--Blackhawks goal horn)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Some decent top 4 dman.

Wouldn't mind if we can sign one of

Erhoff
Sekera
Martin

Edit: site has a few mistakes, lists My Liege as a UFA and Erhoff isn't on the UFA list? Did he get resigned?

There are definitely a few errors. On the Rangers side of things they have Cam Talbot listed as a UFA. He is not; they gave him a one year extension earlier this year (mostly to prevent the Oilers from taking him for nothing on July 1).

Cindro

Crawford is looking absolutely religious tonight. He's been making my boy Darling look like amateur hour the past two games. I wonder how much the first series revved up his psyche.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Crawford is looking absolutely religious tonight. He's been making my boy Darling look like amateur hour the past two games. I wonder how much the first series revved up his psyche.
I keep reading your posts as if you were Marvie, and your tones could not be more different and it's really fucking with my mind.

Cindro

I keep reading your posts as if you were Marvie, and your tones could not be more different and it's really fucking with my mind.
I am the supreme light to his sludgy darkness; the divine love to his murderous hate; victoria's truth to his victoria's secret.

Cindro

LOL at Minnesota playing Metallica's "Fuel":

Turn on... I see red

All Hawks fans have been seeing red this series, you self-defeating fools

Foggy

Damn, birthday Metatron feasting and drinking like a king, Cal be globetrotting, and Tabris living in his urban densified utopia. I had no idea this place was so filthy rich.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Damn, birthday Metatron feasting and drinking like a king, Cal be globetrotting, and Tabris living in his urban densified utopia. I had no idea this place was so filthy rich.

It's not, the rest of us Vancouverites can't even afford cable

zedge

So happy to be at the game. Such a awesome vibe. Don't even care if we lose. GO FLAMES!!

They put these yellow and red Pom poms I all the seats though. Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom