• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What a shit show, maybe don't let Steven Stamkos get to loose pucks 5 feet from the net.

The sit back and let Price do everything gameplan is working really well Therrien.

ZeroGravity

Sustr turns the puck over then takes a penalty. Because of course that would happen with him on the ice.

Not a single power play for Tampa this game, by the way. Tampa refs and all that.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Stamkos giveth, Stamkos taketh away.

There was absolutely no reason to make a wreckless pass like that in that situation.

zroid

Banned
I heard a suggestion today that the goalposts could be slanted inward to help direct more pucks into the net when they hit posts. To help increase scoring.

vz5sIq5.png

good idea?

I heard a suggestion today that the goalposts could be slanted inward to help direct more pucks into the net when they hit posts. To help increase scoring.

vz5sIq5.png

good idea?

Didn't they try that a few years ago in the preseason? They had oval posts and that it was a bad idea, don't like the idea of changing the goal.

2 goals in 14 playoff games to this point. I'll take the capspace thx.

All depends on what we do with the cap space.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Did they get a reaction shot of Carey Price's Wife for that last Tampa line-change? I feel Carey Price's Wife would have shown some real insight through her facial expression there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom