• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DrMario_

yTG0R.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, the Habs are taking this one in 7 unfortunately :(

No sadly maybe we won't even make it to Tampa who knows, we could get a snow storm after the bolts leave and then the NHL disqualify us:(

Mentok

Banned
Not that it wasn't already apparent, but Bishop said he never saw the game winning goal.

Who else but Matt Carle was screening him.

It's really the only way we're going to beat him. Also, found it funny how many posts we hit...and AGAIN there was a shot that Bishop flubbed from his glove (except this time it didn't go in). Honestly, this series deserves 7. Not trying to take away Tampa's win, but aside from dominance in Game 2, the series showed more back-and-forth than the 3-0 Tampa lead suggested. I still don't think we can win it (not a knock to the players, but statistically it's rare), but at least we made it respectable.

ZeroGravity

Would you say that he's Tampa Bay's Cleary?
Cleary at least doesn't make $5.75 million.

It's really the only way we're going to beat him. Also, found it funny how many posts we hit...and AGAIN there was a shot that Bishop flubbed from his glove (except this time it didn't go in). Honestly, this series deserves 7. Not trying to take away Tampa's win, but aside from dominance in Game 2, the series showed more back-and-forth than the 3-0 Tampa lead suggested. I still don't think we can win it (not a knock to the players, but statistically it's rare), but at least we made it respectable.
I said before this series started I expected it to go seven games. It's probably just going to be the most roundabout way to get there.

Mentok

Banned
I said before this series started I expected it to go seven games. It's probably just going to be the most roundabout way to get there.
I expect Tampa to come out flying next game....meanwhile, we have Prust. It all lies on Carey's (magnificent) shoulders to weather that storm. At least we won't have to worry about the crowd playing a significant role :p

Anyone else afraid Stamkos will have his big playoff game next game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom