• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna say thank you Oilers GAF for Petry. That Dude hold the fort down when Subban was Ejected.

I hope we get him to sign next year. I would gladly get rid of Emelin for him.

Pikma

Banned
CCu2hPwUMAAgXfd.png:large

Lol
That shit's so dumb, why do they have such a need for recognition. I'd totally embrace our underdog tag if I were them, if only for the motivation boost.

I wish they'd say who that was as that sounds like something Melnyk would do. Can't imagine BM or anyone else giving a shit. Canadian broadcasters have been biased since the dawn of time anyway and everyone knows it.

BobMac's opinion is the only one on TSN that's worth anything anyway and funny enough only he gave Ottawa a chance to win it.

Nate Thompson still out, Wagner to replace him as 4C and Etem instead of Sekac to help with PK

Maroon - Getzlaf - Perry
Beleskey - Kesler - Palmieri
Cogliano - Rakell - Silfverberg
Etem - Wagner - Jackman

Lindholm- Beauchemin
Fowler - Despres
Stoner - Vatanen

Andersen
LaBarbara

Congrats on the Cup, Winnipeg

Man I want to avoid all Star Wars info but it's already getting spoiled everywhere, so...

EDIT: saw it, hyped. Love the shot of the
crashed destroyer
and
Han's line at the end.

Clydefrog

Nate Thompson still out, Wagner to replace him as 4C and Etem instead of Sekac to help with PK

Maroon - Getzlaf - Perry
Beleskey - Kesler - Palmieri
Cogliano - Rakell - Silfverberg
Etem - Wagner - Jackman

Lindholm- Beauchemin
Fowler - Despres
Stoner - Vatanen

Andersen
LaBarbara

Congrats on the Cup, Winnipeg

holy shit @ the bolded. ahahaha

calder

Looking forward to the game tonight, I'm hoping for a good road effort from the Jets and I expect a tight game. Hopefully the horseshoe up Pav's ass stays secure for at least a while longer and we don't take too many penalties. A win in game 1 would be fantastic obviously, but especially for a Jets team with almost no playoff experience - if they are able to split the first two then MTS will be fucking nuts for game 3.

zedge

That trailer. Goosebumps man. Soo good. With the Battlefront reveal tomorrow I don't think I can handle anymore. #nerdgasm

fallout

Looking forward to the game tonight, I'm hoping for a good road effort from the Jets and I expect a tight game. Hopefully the horseshoe up Pav's ass stays secure for at least a while longer and we don't take too many penalties. A win in game 1 would be fantastic obviously, but especially for a Jets team with almost no playoff experience - if they are able to split the first two then MTS will be fucking nuts for game 3.
I'm surprisingly calm about the game tonight. Likely because of reasonable expectations.

Qwerty710710

a child left behind
Rangers nation stand up. If they lose i'll throw so much salt this board wouldn't even handle it. I was a legend in the MLB thread for salt 9 years ago.

Giggzy

I'm nervous about tonight! Leaving to Yosemite in two hours, so I'll have to listen to the radio feed.

Money on Cogs getting the first goal.

calder

I'm surprisingly calm about the game tonight. Likely because of reasonable expectations.

I'm just in a "don't get embarrassed" frame of mind. If they play well and lose I'll be fine; sure if they get swept I'll be unhappy but as long as they aren't blown out this season has been a big step up regardless.

There is something soothing about having had zero success up until now.

Pogonip

Neo Member
Looking at the ice times from the Nucks-Flames game last night, apparently Chris Higgins had more ice time than the Sedins, who both only played ~16mins all game, and the 3rd D pairing of Sbisa-Bieksa were out on the ice almost as often as the top pairing of Edler-Tanev. I'm not sure what Willie D is thinking, rolling lines in the regular season is fine, but you gotta go all in for the playoffs. Sedins especially need to be out there more often considering how good they are vs. Calgary.

Anyways, looking forward to the Ducks-Jets game tonight. One of my friends is a big Jets fan, and it's fun to see how excited he is for the first Jets playoff game in some 20 or so years.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I'm just in a "don't get embarrassed" frame of mind. If they play well and lose I'll be fine; sure if they get swept I'll be unhappy but as long as they aren't blown out this season has been a big step up regardless.

There is something soothing about having had zero success up until now.

Total opposite for the Ducks and their fans. There is a shit load of pressure on the team this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom