• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO

iKwzZzL.jpg

Darth Subban. This is the greatest.

I saw a Gif somewhere of Price as Jotaro From JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck it huuurts it huuurts

I've broken my pinkie before and it's not that bad, dude :lol

... I was on vacation and he refused to take me to the doctor for two weeks while it grew bigger and bigger and started changing colours to green&purple. Mom wasn't happy when we came home :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Murray trying his best to lobby for a suspension. Now Subban threatened Stone prior? Weird how they didn't bring this up last night.

calder

LOL at microfracture. That's a new one. Probably had to use Eugene's forensic kit to find it.

People often misuse the term "hairline fracture" to mean the same thing, but i think medically hairline fracture refers specifically to stress fractures.

Pikma

Banned
I've broken my pinkie before and it's not that bad, dude :lol

... I was on vacation and he refused to take me to the doctor for two weeks while it grew bigger and bigger and started changing colours to green&purple. Mom wasn't happy when we came home :lol
What kind of monster does that lol

Well no I wouldn't be posting if it was that bad, I broke my arm once already so this is nothing new

Pikma

Banned
My picks for today are Pens, Red Wings, Blues and the All Mighty Ducks btw. I don't know how the hell but I think the Pens actually can beat the Rangers

Razorskin

----- ------
Wow! I completely screwed up my planning for yesterday's game - my Internet started to run the shoddy buffers and interruptions it's so fond of during OT1. I could barely follow the 360ps of action, so I went to bed before OT2 :(

I should probably just go to the Hawks bar for tomorrow night's game.

And what on earth was Darling doing last night? He somehow transcended space, time, and religion. That was one of the most dominant relief performances I've ever seen in any sport.

On a related note, it's time for me to buy a new shirt. I've narrowed it down to these three - thoughts?

I agree with Marvie, the 2nd one is the best.

ZeroGravity

GAME NIGHT LET'S GO

Lightning line-up for Game 1 looking like this:

Killorn - Stamkos - Callahan
Palat - Johnson - Kucherov
Namestnikov - Filppula - Paquette
Morrow - Boyle - Brown

Hedman - Sustr
Nesterov - Stralman
Carle - Coburn

Bishop

Coburn finally back from injury, as are Killorn and Sustr (sadly). Barberio and Drouin (ugh) are the scratches tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Coburn finally back from injury, as are Killorn and Sustr (sadly). Barberio and Drouin (ugh) are the scratches tonight.
Really? I thought he was suppose to be picking it up down the stretch there? I'm sad I'll miss this one tonight.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Getting nervous about this series, since Gibson is out for at least tonight. I would hate to see goalie issues cause another downfall for us. Another tweaked knee, and LaBarbera is our only option to carry us.

zroid

Banned

going on kind of a tangent here, but this is one thing i really prefer about the way broadcasts are handled in Canada vs the States. the crew isn't directly affiliated with the team, so the coverage is wayyyy more objective. Romanuk may be awful but it's better than Joe Bowen, where the homerism is just constantly over the top.

unfortunately I can't escape this when I'm watching Raptors and Jays games. it's annoying.

calder

Watching twitter explode is killing me. I refuse to ruin the trailer by watching it in a small window with no sound in my cubicle (sure I internets all day at work but I can't just watch youtube full screen or anything... probably... )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom