• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
lol at the timing of this aggression from outta nowhere

post-38682-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-cyMQ.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Anaheim's PP during the regular season was really as shit as ours? Man that's crazy. What the fuck Anaheim.

It feels like a theme in the playoffs so far, at least fans from every team are always bitching about their shitty powerplays in this thread.

calder

I'm prone to hating most former NW division teams. Seriously have to laugh at the "Wild never do anything to hate" sentiment though. Why can't I hold all these lifelongs.

Yeah I hate basically all central teams all the time. It's just a matter of who I hate most at any given time.

Honestly the overall competitiveness of the NHL the last few seasons, and especially this season, lead me to believe that an expansion is kind of necessary for this league. Bring on Vegas and Seattle, then the wild can fuck off into the east like the wings :)

Pikma

Banned
Honestly the overall competitiveness of the NHL the last few seasons, and especially this season, lead me to believe that an expansion is kind of necessary for this league. Bring on Vegas and Seattle, then the wild can fuck off into the east like the wings :)
someone please replace Bettman with this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom