• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How does that penalty stay on the board

I remembered this from some time earlier in the season. The penalty is considered to have happened as if it was an after the whistle type thing. Like the way you can get penalties for scrums after the play has ended or even after the horn to end the period has sounded.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I can't imagine ever thinking this way with 6 minutes left

Anaheim has been all over us for a period and a half our boys came out strong but i think a little to strong got to excited and used a lot of our energy because we look tired and we are getting run around

My Captain!

tumblr_ls9gniQ9BF1qe45d7.gif

fallout

I think people will blame the penalties, but I think I'll blame the part where the Jets got dominated for the last 25-30 minutes of the game.

Heretic

Ducks Win!

scumbag wheeler

yh3X7iQ.jpg

feLPnI0.jpg

tumblr_ls9gniQ9BF1qe45d7.gif

iqpRpgZCSpjeB.gif

W2FETbK.jpg

2 goals, 2 assists for Perry, can you believe we almost traded him for Mike Comrie?

DUCKS WIN!
playoff edition

Remember the last two playoffs where Perry was anemic? Not today.

wnXSBNq.jpg

Finally home. GG Jets. Teemu and Parros were in the house.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh, I almost forgot. Jets Nation:

L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

Your fans were pretty lame. The only time they made themselves heard was when they yelled "true north" during the anthem. They accounted for a lot of seats, too. I didn't know that they scored that first goal until the red light eventually came on. No reaction.

Erdrick

L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

Your fans were pretty lame. The only time they made themselves heard was when they yelled "true north" during the anthem. They accounted for a lot of seats, too. I didn't know that they scored that first goal until the red light eventually came on. No reaction.

Are you basing this on that one couple that was sitting near you? Small sample size, if so.

Quick

Banned

L0NES8d_zps0mc3yoff.gif

False North.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Are you basing this on that one couple that was sitting near you? Small sameple size, if so.

Nah that guy got up and yelled when applicable. The rest of the crowd sat on their hands, it seemed. I was just surprised is all. Everyone was very nice, maybe they thought it would be rude to draw attention to the fact that they were leading the game while in someone else's house?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Well, we will see how game 2 turns out. It's going to be an interesting series as it goes on.

I can easily see this going all the way. The game was dead even until we hit the afterburners in the third. And even then, it could have swung the other way just as easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom