• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Vancouver CanucksVerified account
‏@VanCanucks
"We've played against dumb-dumbs before, we know how to handle them. Regardless of what people talk about, we got the win" - Bieksa"

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man

bahahahahahahahahahahaha
bigoted

oh my god this is a ruse right
am i being punk'd

are they done updating the penalties? it hasn't updated in a few minutes

Of course it's meant to be tongue in cheek, however the bourgeois attitude of Vancouverites is absolutely disgusting and off putting.

Even defending Edmonton?

Never, they have a decent mall though, I saw motorhead there once.

This garbage is the reason I took a break from this cess pool.

I'm out.

Don't let go jack.

I know, I was actually thinking I was going to get that response. I live in Calgary and they worship this man (who is a bigot and doesn't hide it).

I do not live in AB but I think Harper is a cunt. Because a few of the Calgarians you know support him means everyone does? Please.

iLLmAtlc

am i the only one who finds it really silly to get into fights with other fans over playoffs. whats up with that shit, you're not the ones playing the games

Smiley90

am i the only one who finds it really silly to get into fights with other fans over playoffs. whats up with that shit, you're not the ones playing the games

Oh God, what did I miss?

things

BlUB5Or.png

Who's fighting? I'm just saying that the hick attacks and shit aren't really necessary, I mean you could attack the team or the players or something. Its always fucking "cowtown rednecks" for reasons that aren't entirely clear to me.

Smiley90

Who's fighting? I'm just saying that the hick attacks and shit aren't really necessary, I mean you could attack the team or the players or something. Its always fucking "cowtown rednecks" for reasons that aren't entirely clear to me.

Yeah man, generalizing an entire population based on a subset/stereotype is literally the worst

Of course it's meant to be tongue in cheek, however the bourgeois attitude of Vancouverites is absolutely disgusting and off putting.

...wait a second...

Yeah man, generalizing an entire population based on a subset/stereotype is literally the worst

...wait a second...

You know damn well I'm talking about the ones who trash talk the great prairies of Canada in this thread. Come on bro. And that was supposed to be satire, I even emulated the great Don Cherry :)

Calamari41

41 > 38
Jesus Christ, come on! When someone trash talks you or your city or whatever, you don't cry about it. You research the flaws with their culture and their city and weaponize that information.

Well since you don't live in Calgary I can tell you they are pretty racist here, and I even grew up in Red Deer. You should read the Calgary Herald and Calgary Sun, read the opinion pieces and letters to the editor. You will get a good idea of how a lot of the "hillbilly" accusations are justified.

Smiley90

Backdown 2: The Backdownening

:lol ELECTRIC BACKDOWNEROO

You know damn well I'm talking about the ones who trash talk the great prairies of Canada in this thread. Come on bro. And that was supposed to be satire, I even emulated the great Don Cherry :)

Escalation is the only answer.

indeed. why can't we all hate each other for 2 weeks and then move onto hating someone else once a year, is that so hard to not take personal? :lol

Eh. It's always been just easier to draw these real hard lines :p I for one prefer a clear line between the horse fuckers back home and the Latte snorting hipsters out on the coast.

see, something we can all agree on! :D

Bitch ass Canucks.

wow I can't believe you just said that I feel deeply insulted by the way you just generalized my team as "bitches", they are neither female nor dogs wow way to be sexist and into bestiality this is exactly why I don't come here anymore I just can't stand this

zedge

Well since you don't live in Calgary I can tell you they are pretty racist here, and I even grew up in Red Deer. You should read the Calgary Herald and Calgary Sun, read the opinion pieces and letters to the editor. You will get a good idea of how a lot of the "hillbilly" accusations are justified.

I do and you are full of shit. Probably just bitter you had to leave that shit stain up north and move to a proper city.

trifelife

Calgarians can always look up to the way Vancouver takes pride in there city after a Cup elimination.

Montreal rioted in 1993 when they won.

You know damn well a lot of rioters are dumbass skids, anarchists, "activists" and whoever else being opportunistic. It has nothing to do with the majority of people who live in and love their city and team.

Thanks though.

zedge

You know damn well a lot of rioters are dumbass skids, anarchists, "activists" and whoever else being opportunistic. It has nothing to do with the majority of people who live in and love their city and team.

Thanks though.
Gee you don't say. Funny you dont practice what you preach.

Tabris

Thanks though.

Yup, and Vancouver had more people come down and clean up the next day.

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/...n+after+riot/4958518/story.html#__federated=1

This tells more about our city than the riot the previous night.

Smiley90

Congrats on going 1-1 at Home Canucks!

You weak ass bitches are going to pay the price in the dome.

Gee you don't say. Furry you dont practice what you preach.

It's just game, why you heff to be mad

So whos out for game 3? Dorrsett and Engellend?

Dorsett and Engelland most likely, maybe Hamhuis, but I don't see any 2nd misconducts online and the penalties seem to be done, so.. who knows

I do and you are full of shit. Probably just bitter you had to leave that shit stain up north and move to a proper city.
Hahah, I only lived in Edmonton for three years.

I can give you an example, I play hockey and last week a guy was battling in front of the net with me and started calling me a "paki" and said I should play for team "ISIS". It didn't phase me because I hear it all the time. (I was born in Grande Prairie but my parents are Pakistani). But that's just the way of life down here in the Alabama of the North.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom