• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal rioted in 1993 when they won.

You know damn well a lot of rioters are dumbass skids, anarchists, "activists" and whoever else being opportunistic. It has nothing to do with the majority of people who live in and love their city and team.

Thanks though.

Exactly, there are shits, racists, etc., in every city.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Whole bunch of Baristas had the day off. Your city embarrassed itself. Deal with it.

wyL9sHo.gif

It is, he's from Alberta.

not gonna lie, that was one of the funniest Tabris-posts I've ever read

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
They updated Engelland

18:43 CGY Deryk Engelland Game misconduct - 10 min against Derek Dorsett

ROFL

How is this possible? One game misconduct wasn't enough?

Smiley90

How is this possible? One game misconduct wasn't enough?

Engelland and Dorsett fought

then Hamhuis and Engelland fought

.. then Engelland decided he was still bored and him and Dorsett fought again

he got a misconducts for each fight

.. and two majors for fighting and one for roughing.

zedge

Hahah, I only lived in Edmonton for three years.

I can give you an example, I play hockey and last week a guy was battling in front of the net with me and started calling me a "paki" and said I should play for team "ISIS". It didn't phase me because I hear it all the time. (I was born in Grande Prairie but my parents are Pakistani). But that's just the way of life down here in the Alabama of the North.
This stuff never happens any where else ever.

How did Bollig get a misconduct for stepping on the ice?

How does Engellend get 3 Majors for defending himself?

Does Jim Hughson jack off to the Canucks during the game or save it for the spank bank later?

Tabris

uh you're the one who whined about the "Chinese" buying up all the iPhones. Don't throw stones Tabby.

I was complaining about China (the country) not allowing iPhone launch at same time, thus creating a demand boom in Vancouver for export to China.

Smiley90

How did Bollig get a misconduct for stepping on the ice?

How does Engellend get 3 Majors for defending himself?

Does Jim Hughson jack off to the Canucks during the game or save it for the spank bank later?

because Marvie doesn't like him

because you don't defend yourself by punching someone in the face repeatedly

... and then once the fight is over start it again

both

This page, wow.

I FEEL ALIIIIIIIVE

I wonder if Bish is ever gonna see this, I hope so :lol

because Marvie doesn't like him

because you don't defend yourself by punching someone in the face repeatedly

... and then once the fight is over start it again

both

I FEEL ALIIIIIIIVE

I wonder if Bish is ever gonna see this, I hope so :lol

You saying Engelland stared the last fight?

Fuck you people are dumb.

Socreges

Banned
Really with this shit??

Canuck fans most classless bunch of d bags I swear.

This garbage is the reason I took a break from this cess pool.

I'm out.
Of course it's meant to be tongue in cheek, however the bourgeois attitude of Vancouverites is absolutely disgusting and off putting.
z0gabha.gif

Let's see what caused all the salt...

Take your goon-ass hillbilly team back to 'berta eh
That? THAT?!

Holy fuck get some thicker skin there, boys. I understand that your team just got mopped and you're desperately, angrily searching for some kind of moral victory, but the best thing you can do is quietly tuck yourself in to your cot, turn off the lantern, and get a good night's sleep.

Revenant

I go to hockey and come back to find all hell has broken loose, Hawks get rolled and apparently Vancouver and Calgary went off the rails

Gonna have to catch up on these highlights to see what caused the Avalanche of salt here

z0gabha.gif

That? THAT?!

Holy fuck get some thicker skin there, boys. I understand that your team just got mopped and you're desperately, angrily searching for some kind of moral victory, but the best thing you can do is quietly tuck yourself in to your cot, turn off the lantern, and get a good night's sleep.

Congrats on winning one at home. Big victory in the halls of Rogers Arena.

Smiley90

When he was exhausted and barely threw a bunch?

What the fuck are you watching?

hey if your team repeatedly goes after our goalie and players when you're losing high we're coming for you, this isn't bible study like back home for you guys

Guys you got mad at each other over hillbilly?

nono

edit: yoda, not zedge

just yoda and terror

then things got a bit out of hand and yoda said that we who are all chinese in vancouver shouldn't call people in alberta racist

z0gabha.gif

That? THAT?!

I could have sworn I...

lol, socreges posts same thing next page but replaces it with 50 cent. I approve.

... yes :lol

Socreges

Banned
Congrats on winning one at home. Big victory in the halls of Rogers Arena.
Thanks. Good luck to you in all your future endeavours.

then things got a bit out of hand and zedge said that we who are all chinese in vancouver shouldn't call people in alberta racist
zedge should stick to being a timid guy that laughs a lot and never actually let us know what he's thinking.

lol, socreges posts same thing next page but replaces it with 50 cent. I approve.
No one puts Socreges in a corner

Smiley90

I go to hockey and come back to find all hell has broken loose, Hawks get rolled and apparently Vancouver and Calgary went off the rails

Gonna have to catch up on these highlights to see what caused the Avalanche of salt here

mostly this:

http://streamable.com/o13h

and Russel pulled a Byfuglien head-smash on Bonino

What the fuck does this even mean? English translation pls.

EH SO LIKE INSTEAD OF GOIN' OUT BACK WITH THE OLD SHOTGUN LIKE SHOOTIN' GEESE, OLD JOHNNY BOY AND ME DECIDED TO AFTER THAT EURO COMMIE GOALIE EH, LIKE OLD-SCHOOL BAM BAM BARFIGHT LIKE LAST WEEK WITH JACK BUT THEN THESE CANUCKLEHEADBARISTS OR WHATEVER WITH THEIR FANCY "CLOTHES" AND LIKE "SKILL" OR WHATEVER THAT WORD THEY USED MEANS CAME LIKE TRYING TO PUNCH US BACK, SO LIKE, WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO GET OUR ATV'S SO WE LIKE KINDA TRIED PUNCHING'EM BACK BUT THEY LIKE, TOTALLY HURT US AND AND LIKE I MEAN YEAH I MIGHT'VE ELBOWED THAT LACKADOODLE KID BUT HEY HE'S WEARING ALL THEM FANCY THICK JACKETS I CAN'T AFFORD THAT MAN I WAS JEALOUS SO LIKE THEY KEPT PUNCHING ME BACK AND NOW I FEEL LIKE KINDA MAD MAN, MY 6 BRO'S AND 4 SISTERS GONNA HAVE TO PATCH ME UP BEFORE WE GO DRINK MOLSON NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom