• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT| The King Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to hockey and come back to find all hell has broken loose, Hawks get rolled and apparently Vancouver and Calgary went off the rails

Gonna have to catch up on these highlights to see what caused the Avalanche of salt here

Did someone say an Avalanche of salt?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Easy mistake to make, all those fucking Albertans look the same.

fucking white people, am i right?

Can't say I've seen much in the way of bad driving whenever I've been in Vancouver.

The thousands of Albertan drivers I see every summer though? Not a good sight.

dude I've driven in Richmond in the snow before

that was a once in a lifetime experience

Did someone say an Avalanche of salt?

FucAjJV.gif

trifelife

EH SO LIKE INSTEAD OF GOIN' OUT BACK WITH THE OLD SHOTGUN LIKE SHOOTIN' GEESE, OLD JOHNNY BOY AND ME DECIDED TO AFTER THAT EURO COMMIE GOALIE EH, LIKE OLD-SCHOOL BAM BAM BARFIGHT LIKE LAST WEEK WITH JACK BUT THEN THESE CANUCKLEHEADBARISTS OR WHATEVER WITH THEIR FANCY "CLOTHES" AND LIKE "SKILL" OR WHATEVER THAT WORD THEY USED MEANS CAME LIKE TRYING TO PUNCH US BACK, SO LIKE, WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO GET OUR ATV'S SO WE LIKE KINDA TRIED PUNCHING'EM BACK BUT THEY LIKE, TOTALLY HURT US AND AND LIKE I MEAN YEAH I MIGHT'VE ELBOWED THAT LACKADOODLE KID BUT HEY HE'S WEARING ALL THEM FANCY THICK JACKETS I CAN'T AFFORD THAT MAN I WAS JEALOUS SO LIKE THEY KEPT PUNCHING ME BACK AND NOW I FEEL LIKE KINDA MAD MAN, MY 6 BRO'S AND 4 SISTERS GONNA HAVE TO PATCH ME UP BEFORE WE GO DRINK MOLSON NEXT

Holy shit lol lol lol

Compared to those drivers in Vancouver, we're fucking Mario Andretti's.

You're fucking Mario Andretti's what?

Tabris

EH SO LIKE INSTEAD OF GOIN' OUT BACK WITH THE OLD SHOTGUN LIKE SHOOTIN' GEESE, OLD JOHNNY BOY AND ME DECIDED TO AFTER THAT EURO COMMIE GOALIE EH, LIKE OLD-SCHOOL BAM BAM BARFIGHT LIKE LAST WEEK WITH JACK BUT THEN THESE CANUCKLEHEADBARISTS OR WHATEVER WITH THEIR FANCY "CLOTHES" AND LIKE "SKILL" OR WHATEVER THAT WORD THEY USED MEANS CAME LIKE TRYING TO PUNCH US BACK, SO LIKE, WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO GET OUR ATV'S SO WE LIKE KINDA TRIED PUNCHING'EM BACK BUT THEY LIKE, TOTALLY HURT US AND AND LIKE I MEAN YEAH I MIGHT'VE ELBOWED THAT LACKADOODLE KID BUT HEY HE'S WEARING ALL THEM FANCY THICK JACKETS I CAN'T AFFORD THAT MAN I WAS JEALOUS SO LIKE THEY KEPT PUNCHING ME BACK AND NOW I FEEL LIKE KINDA MAD MAN, MY 6 BRO'S AND 4 SISTERS GONNA HAVE TO PATCH ME UP BEFORE WE GO DRINK MOLSON NEXT

Spot on.

Socreges

Banned
yodathesoda alleging fairweather fans - amazing.

Next we'll have zroid accusing people of getting too wrapped up in the numbers...

Smiley90

Smiley90

Out of all the insults thrown around, I'm a bit confused as to why not having cable is one

I'm somewhat confused too, not gonna lie

maybe cable is the new fancy thing out there, who knows

like next he'll say "soc probably hasn't even upgraded to a wireless phone yet"

They hate us but move her by the thousands every year. Alberta will surpass BC in population in a few years. It's ironic.

yeah the total population maybe, but not the number of families

The entire mobile communications infrastructure there is just cups and string

They hate us but move her by the thousands every year. Alberta will surpass BC in population in a few years. It's ironic.

Is it really an insult towards BC that Alberta has to look elsewhere to get competent workers they trust

Dude coudn't find a way get CBC.

Our economy is fine.

Fuck man, got 'em. The sickest burn. I'll tug your wallet chain for that one :)

The best part is that this is pretty much the last hurrah for the old ass Canucks.

We're on the up with youth and prospects.

It's a beautiful time.

zedge

Famlies of crack addicts and meth heads? How awesome for you.

Shaw cable headquarters are in Calgary btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom