• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Quick

Banned
As soon as Morrow turned that over I fucking knew that it would be back in the net.

Veteran leadership.

Leading by poor example.

8oi5qch.jpg

Jesus, Tampa.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hurt from when? Previous game?

Something is clearly wrong with him. Bishop has not looked good all series long, honestly. One of the more frustrating things about this series. He has literally never looked as vulnerable as he does in this series any time I've ever seen him against the Rangers before.

Then again, the other goalie at the other end of the ice has not looked good all series long either. Even tonight, Hank's rebound control is virtually non-existent.

Something is clearly wrong with him. Bishop has not looked good all series long, honestly. One of the more frustrating things about this series. He has literally never looked as vulnerable as he does in this series any time I've ever seen him against the Rangers before.

Then again, the other goalie at the other end of the ice has not looked good all series long either. Even tonight, Hank's rebound control is virtually non-existent.

Yeah. I think he re-aggravated it in the 1st.

Ah, ok. I know he's looked shaky but I wasn't sure if there was a specific play in this series where something happened.

Socreges

Banned
Hey Soc just wanted to let you know I'm going to the Melbourne Derby today and it's that time again.

I'll link you guys to the stream and if you're awake you can watch the game too.

I can't see what you edited. I guess I'll even stand by your edits.

The Ducks will take the series, but they sure as hell won't win the rest of the games easily, let alone even win the next one. Now a game 4 win, THAT will shock me. I'll be "Manics watching Gustaffson making that really mediocre save in preseason" levels of crying if we win Game 4.
something something corkscrew penis

And if I pass out drunk soon enough I'll be up in time for the derby! GO MELBOURNE

Top Bottom