• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was so unnecessary, Kreider.

We've had beast mode Kreider consistently for the last couple of weeks. Tonight we're getting the other Chris Kreider so far, the invisible and/or careless Kreider.

Hey Soc just wanted to let you know I'm going to the Melbourne Derby today and it's that time again.

I'll link you guys to the stream and if you're awake you can watch the game too.

Just to be clear, I edited your post for kicks and wanted to put something other than 'FTFY' or '.'.

Though yeah, I'm surprised at the absolute confidence. ie, the Ducks WILL win this series. When Chicago takes Game 4, please keep the same tone but without your patented ironic tone.

I can't see what you edited. I guess I'll even stand by your edits.

The Ducks will take the series, but they sure as hell won't win the rest of the games easily, let alone even win the next one. Now a game 4 win, THAT will shock me. I'll be "Manics watching Gustaffson making that really mediocre save in preseason" levels of crying if we win Game 4.

... Oh shit.

Wild Wing's got moves, damn.

Obviously learned it from Koivu

nwxF9N9.gif

Y'know, for a white guy. Wild Wing actually has a surprising amount of rhythm.

GM of the Year finalists: Steve Yzerman, Glen Sather, Bob Murray

GM OF THE YEAR BOB MURRAY YOU SAY?

Imagine Yzerman adding to his trophy collection. Wow.

Top Bottom