• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I feel this is going to be another Forsburg for Erat situation. That Duclair trade is going to bite you guys in the ass.

All we have to do to make it worth the payoff is win the Stanley Cup.

No big deal.

Morning skate and warmups showed Nash-Brassard-Hayes as the top line. Nope, it's Nash-Brassard-Miller, as it was late in Game 3.

Marvie_3

Banned
Chris Kuc @ChrisKuc
Antoine Vermette on whether he felt tired after marathon Game 2: "Nope."

Chris Kuc @ChrisKuc
Antoine Vermette on being a Game 3 scratch: "I’m not going to lie. I was not happy with that." #Blackhawks

Chris Kuc @ChrisKuc
Teuvo Teravainen on if he was disappointed with Game 3 scratch: "Of course, a little bit. I want to play every time, but sometimes I’m not."

tumblr_lzgpj3ebKQ1qd4gnjo1_400.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea where that penalty supposedly took place. Get back here and show a replay, NBC!

EDIT: Well, that's just dumb. At least make it worth it, Marty.

DING

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We NEVER even get shots off on 3-on-1's. It's the most amazing fucking phenomenon. It's like there are too many brains in one place all desiring to pass.

Quick

Banned
Dat Tampa Bay PP.

A bit rough with overplaying the puck, but once they get settled in, it's just a barrage of shots. Whether they're good shots or not remains to be seen.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
See boys? It can be done. More of this, please. But tidy up some of those mistakes. The Triplets aren't going to keep on missing wide open chances all night like they did in the first.

Also, I was going to note earlier on in the period that Hayes looks ready to take on the world tonight. Then he goes and gets the primary assist on Nash's goal. Big hoss needs to keep it up the rest of the night.

RangersFan

Physicality has been great. Still got to tighten up though. Also AV has to smarten the fuck up. I think us Rangers fans are starting to see why he has never won a cup. He is terrible at in game adjustments.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think Cherry's suit is trying to tell us he has Alzheimer's

EDIT: COCKWATCH ON HNIC

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Physicality has been great. Still got to tighten up though. Also AV has to smarten the fuck up. I think us Rangers fans are starting to see why he has never won a cup. He is terrible at in game adjustments.

Nash was on the ice there to get that puck from Hayes for the goal because AV called MSL to change early, leaving Hagelin-Hayes-Nash on the ice.

So maybe he's learning. :D

Top Bottom