• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Something is clearly wrong with him. Bishop has not looked good all series long, honestly. One of the more frustrating things about this series. He has literally never looked as vulnerable as he does in this series any time I've ever seen him against the Rangers before.

Then again, the other goalie at the other end of the ice has not looked good all series long either. Even tonight, Hank's rebound control is virtually non-existent.
He hasn't looked good all playoffs, only difference is his posts aren't doing his job for him this round.

RangersFan

He hasn't looked good all playoffs, only difference is his posts aren't doing his job for him this round.

Bishop has always looked invincible against the Rangers over the years. Hence the 10-1 record. Interestingly enough he has looked like crap this series yet the Rangers still trail 2-1 in the series.

Stasis

Just got home from a late day at work, of course it's the day they play well.

Did they? I just checked stats on Score. No idea how the goals came.

Maybe I should miss more games.

zroid

Banned
Honestly Bishop always looks shaky as fuck, but he gets the job done more often than not. Probably a function of his size. His mechanics are obviously not that refined, but he's such mountain back there it just works.

(and then sometimes he has a game like today where nothing goes right. that invariably happens to most goalies though.)

Newcastle >>>> both loser ass Melbournes

BRB WRAPPING MYSELF UP LIKE A BURRITO IN THIS BLANKET

SxCryncl.jpg

Stasis

MSL has 7 points now! Cally has 3.

Yes yes, I know, intangibles, hits, leads by example, had surgery.

I don't want either of them on my team tho, tbh. Would like Stralsy back tho =/

Red_Man

Adrian Greiner tried to sleep with my girlfriend a few years ago, so I get to keep that in mind when I see the movie. I bailed on the last season cause it was so shit, but I'll watch anything with Ari in it.

Stasis

Adrian Greiner tried to sleep with my girlfriend a few years ago, so I get to keep that in mind when I see the movie. I bailed on the last season cause it was so shit, but I'll watch anything with Ari in it.

Lapierre tried so hard to bang my ex one night back when he was playing for the Habs. And I was there. All around classy dude.

I still hate him. You're a better man than I.

Red_Man

Lapierre tried so hard to bang my ex one night back when he was playing for the Habs. And I was there. All around classy dude.

I still hate him. You're a better man than I.
Thats such a Lapierre thing to do and hehas such a punch able face though, I wasn't in the presence of them when it happened with Greiner and my gf.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
kq8BHe3.gif

3hXjb9w.gif

All we have to do now is take care of business at home, boys.

So now in this series the Rangers won by 1, the Lightning won by 4, the Lightning won by 1, and the Rangers won by 4. Who the fuck knows anymore. :D

Stasis

Welp, now to start the best of 3!

If this goes to game 7 on next Thursday, I'm so calling in sick. Supposed to be a whole week of finishing late due to crazy crunch. Fuck that. I'm not missing a 7.

Except everyone there is a crazy hockey fan and they know I am too...

LJ11

Man, you can't be down after a W, especially when your +4, but that second period was awful for the rangers. We're fortunate that Tampa didn't convert on some really high quality chances. Let's see what happens in NY, still need to tighten up on D.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, now to start the best of 3!

If this goes to game 7 on next Thursday, I'm so calling in sick. Supposed to be a whole week of finishing late due to crazy crunch. Fuck that. I'm not missing a 7.

Except everyone there is a crazy hockey fan and they know I am too...

Game 7 would be on Friday.

Top Bottom