• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bishop left warm ups early after taking a shot to the groin.

Double agent Rangers South at work? :D

Tm0hgQU.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Some guy three rows from the glass is wearing a Hawks Kane jersey. Really man? You get those seats and you wear that?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Aside from a couple of good (missed) chances for the Lightning early on, this has been a New York Rangers sort of game so far.

Doesn't mean anything so long as the score is 0-0, though.

Red_Man

Is Steve Kouleas still on TSN for anyone who has cable? Just noticed it was missing from his Twitter account, maybe he got bounced after the Sportsnet deal. Shows how little anyone cares about him that I'm just noticing this now.

ZeroGravity

Is Steve Kouleas still on TSN for anyone who has cable? Just noticed it was missing from his Twitter account, maybe he got bounced after the Sportsnet deal. Shows how little anyone cares about him that I'm just noticing this now.
He's gone from TSN. Apparently he left (or was fired?) after a monetary dispute.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Hardcore hockey talk was fun, that's hockey 2Nite was stupid most of the time.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We're being too obvious right now. Too easy for the Lightning to defend.

Bolts somehow avoided a too many men just now.

EDIT: JT Miller was shaken up on that hit on the boards. He was sort of slumped over right away.

Red_Man

He's gone from TSN. Apparently he left (or was fired?) after a monetary dispute.
Oh really? I completely missed that, weird issue for him to leave over its not like he's worth Duthie or McKenzie kind of money.

Hardcore hockey talk was fun, that's hockey 2Nite was stupid most of the time.
He was always too jacked up for me, seemed like he did a few lines in his office before he went on air every night

ZeroGravity

Our bottom six is a complete dumpster fire. They get pinned in the defensive zone every shift. There's no goddamn way Drouin or Namestnikov would be worse out there.

Top Bottom