• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Controversy made this show famous

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

tumblr_o4xexyi2KE1sq13e5o1_400.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Diplos Revolution on my TV during a commercial, I'll take it

Thank you Truth.com

BumRush

Kanye had 4-5 minutes, with the audience in the palm of his hands, and he choose to use that time to self promote.

Why do people regard him so highly? Please explain.

I think he is an amazing producer, but I think he's a terrible public speaker.

CKB3375

Did you listen to college dropout?

He has no charisma whatsoever and, based on his "speech" little intelligence.

The 4 minutes of Kanye was so hyped up and really, with the state of tensions right now in the US, it could have been powerfully impactful if he said....anything of worth.

The 4 minutes of Kanye was so hyped up and really, with the state of tensions right now in the US, it could have been powerfully impactful if he said....anything of worth.
it's the VMAs 🤔

number47

Ok. Listen to college dropout. About 45 minutes. Don't skip school spirit. Then get back to me.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I feel like the hype surrounding Lemonade died surprisingly quick. So many high profile releases this year.

Album was solid.

CKB3375

Ok. Listen to college dropout. About 45 minutes. Don't skip school spirit. Then get back to me.

I appreciate some of his music, I truly do.

That's not the issue I have with him. I just felt like he should have done something to take a stand, to make a statement. But nope, it's all about Kanye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom