• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

JABEE

I am no Pats fans.

Also, why is Jabee so blessed with qb's lately?

First he gets a young, in his prime Tebow and now this lucky bastard gets the new and improved Big Ben?

Plus he had the pleasure of rooting for Sammy B for a year.

#Blessed

It's reward for bringing to light the Pats crimes

Justica.

On reconsideration Jabee deserves all of this!

Wentz is the redeemer of the NFL.

Tebow will clean up baseball as well.

I am truly #blessed

#RighteousLiving

Bitanator

I don't want him on the field with our lock he'd come out of that game even more injured. Just throw butler in the lineup and let the chips fall where they may, no pun intended.

Right, the way Dez plays, inching for that extra yard with guys pulling his leg, getting slammed and what not, sit his ass down till the Eagles game, then him and Tony will play together

VR will be awesome once they advance the tech enough that you can take still images and phorographs and automatically render them into three dimensions so that you can virtually walk around and inside the picture and see things you couldn't previously see...

cdyhybrid

EAxz51K.png

rando14

Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin
I’m told RB C.J. Spiller has agreed to terms with the #Seahawks. Great landing spot for the former first-round pick.

Wtf?

On the radio today they said there's a ton of pressure on chip to start kap man I can't imagine how that's going to work out.

i became physically ill watching all-22 reviews on webzone of the game. there were guys open all day long, and we had a TON of 3rd and shorts (5 or less) and he missed them all fucking day. like... you have to go out of your way to not see some of these open guys. on one play in particular, on a 3rd and 4, he throws INTO TRIPLE COVERAGE at a guy running a drag as opposed to blake bell who was literally sitting in the middle of the field uncovered by anyone (the drag pulled 3 guys).

i just fucking can't with this guy anymore. it would be one thing if you said well the niners had a ton of 3rd and longs against the seahawks, nothing you can do! but no, we actually had some success on first and 2nd down.... then

"When you're third-and-one to two or third-and-three you're not calling 15-yard routes. That's not smart football. When you're third-and-one to four, you're calling underneath routes where you can catch and carry. You're getting the ball out because that's when you're most open, coming off on rubs and picks, beating man coverage. You're not calling 18-yard in cuts on third-and-two, so when you're in third-and-manageable you're calling underneath stuff, letting guys get open quick and get the first down."

ok blaine, you're not calling 15 yard routes on 3rd and 3. but you ARE calling 4, 5, 6 yard routes... how about you throw to those guys instead of just throwing to the first guy you see, causing him to be immediately tackled short of the first?

WE WANT GLAINE!
WE WANT GLAINE!

Tom Penny

Rand Getlin @Rand_Getlin
I’m told RB C.J. Spiller has agreed to terms with the #Seahawks. Great landing spot for the former first-round pick.

Wtf?

Not a big fan of Spiller but something is wrong when he can't make 5th RB or whatever on a passing team like the Saints. He's worth a flyer though.

Assuming the Vikings beat the Giants convincingly I will become pretty unbearable until the Vikes collapse later in the year.

Just a heads up.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
All those seasons of Texans fans laughing at us Cowboys fans when Romo went down for the season. Can't really feel too bad for y'all
yea but without romo the cowboys are a 3 win team. Without JJ i bet they still win at least another 7 games this season.

Reaching for his phone to post something on Instagram.
herp derp, never heard that one before.

so essentially he could take the rest of the year off and still lead almost all these categories.

i beat the devil out of your ghost in forza horizon 3

p.s.

do it and join the winning team like my boy bread!

A) I have played about 20 minutes of Horizon so my ghost hasn't been trained properly, once he has then you're getting rammed off the road like the scrub you are!

B) I forgot Bread had a PS4, that's made my decision easy.
Thanks for saving me 150 quid!

Bring back Hoyer!

Through three games, Osweiler is 29th in passer rating (72.2) and 30th in yards per attempt (6.4.), which basically makes him a downgrade to what the Texans were dealing with last season when their quarterbacks had a combined rating of 85.3 and 6.6 Y/A -- except now he's just a lot more expensive. O'Brien's offense has gotten worse in nearly every way this season despite the additions of Osweiler, running back Lamar Miller and wide receiver Will Fuller

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/203872136/jj-watt-injured-reserve-season-houston-texans

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I knew he hasn't been good, but didn't realize just how awful he was. All those weapons they brought in and they are getting worse QB play?

he had the highest YPA through the first two weeks. The asstacular gameplan against the pats and the pats very good defensive performance are affecting his stats. Also the article ignores the starting center is out, starting left tackle is out, new right guard as well. Hoyer had a fully healthy offensive line through 3 weeks last year.

Eli struggled against the Saints, threw picks against a completely depleted Redskins secondary, you know against one of the best defenses in the NFL he's going to throw 500 yards and 4 TDs. It's his way.

Top Bottom