• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Fox318

Oddly enough the reason why most people do hunt is to be enveloped by nature. It's to be out in the middle of the woods or a field and see the sunset and heat life begin to wake.

Frankly if people who hunted were taught how to operate and take pictures with a DSLR they would probably do that too or maybe instead.

I mean if you told people You spent your vacation days getting up at 4 am and covering yourself in deer piss they would think you were nuts.

Ultimately people should form and try and uphold whatever ideals they want with what they eat so long as it follows through with laws. I also believe that as much care as possible should go into making things as quick and painless as possible for the animal. Such as with properly cutting off brain function when cooking a lobster.

Besides I think most people don't know or think anything happens after the shot.

Oddly enough the reason why most people do hunt is to be enveloped by nature. It's to be out in the middle of the woods or a field and see the sunset and heat life begin to wake.

Frankly if people who hunted were taught how to operate and take pictures with a DSLR they would probably do that too or maybe instead.

I mean if you told people You spent your vacation days getting up at 4 am and covering yourself in deer piss they would think you were nuts.

Ultimately people should form and try and uphold whatever ideals they want with what they eat so long as it follows through with laws. I also believe that as much care as possible should go into making things as quick and painless as possible for the animal. Such as with properly cutting off brain function when cooking a lobster.

Besides I think most people don't know or think anything happens after the shot.

why do you need to kill an animal to be "enveloped" by nature?

Fox318

You don't have to be but that is part of what hunting is for people.

Others hunt for food and some hunt for sport. I've been in an Amish home once where every girl and boy had hunting tags. Actually I'm some communities it's becoming a bit of an issue for fear that they over hunt because for them it's a primary means of feeding them. Inside the house they were using the pelts and had racks mounted on the wall.

There will be those who hunt for morally wrong reasons IMO but I can see why people do it.

And I have hunted myself. I have never caught a buck and I refused to fire on a doe or a baby deer. I've also see what overpopulation can do and the struggle for resources particularly in winter for deer.

Gobias

Banned
Did you guys see this NFL X Musician T-Shirt campaign.
http://collabs.teespring.com/NFL/

This is fire.
08_bonethugs.jpg

static.jpg

e - Also it talks about how the artists teamed up to make these but I don't see how Frank Sinatra teamed up to make a Giants shirt

bionic77

I am too much of a pussy to hunt, but considering how much meat I eat (and most of us eat), it is really hypocritical to criticize hunting.

I think it is far healthier way to get meat because you see the direct consequences of how that steak gets to your table. For most of us the meat magically gets to our plate or the grocery store.

I don't know about the nature stuff, but being a meat eater I am cool with hunting.

I wake up and people are still arguing about hunting.

Everyone expressed their side, it's done with. Who cares.

Everyone can agree that Wentz looks like the goober heir apparent to Eli.

jmdajr

I am too much of a pussy to hunt, but considering how much meat I eat (and most of us eat), it is really hypocritical to criticize hunting.

I think it is far healthier way to get meat because you see the direct consequences of how that steak gets to your table. For most of us the meat magically gets to our plate or the grocery store.

I don't know about the nature stuff, but being a meat eater I am cool with hunting.

Pretty much my feels.

jmdajr

Good Morning

I have a cold. I'm not dying but just feel out of it. At least it's Thursday.

Going to Titans/Texans. Hopefully that doesn't turn into another low light. Taking my 4 year old.

"This is what losing feels like. In person."

Bionic I've been seeing a surprising number of Trump signs driving around. I don't think this is Floys fault this time, but I have to ask....is this Floys fault?

jmdajr

Bionic I've been seeing a surprising number of Trump signs driving around. I don't think this is Floys fault this time, but I have to ask....is this Floys fault?

Did you see the stat that 7% of voter's friendships have ended because of the election?

Luckily no one in my inner circle is even considering the thought of voting for that orange doof.

BigAT

Did you see the stat that 7% of friendships have ended because of the election?

Luckily no one in my inner circle is even considering the thought of voting for that orange doof.

Thankfully no one is friends with Floyd so there is no chance of any friendships ending.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I have a cold. I'm not dying but just feel out of it. At least it's Thursday.

Going to Titans/Texans. Hopefully that doesn't turn into another low light. Taking my 4 year old.

"This is what losing feels like. In person."

They'll win! :D

I really should go to a game this year too. Feel better! :p

Thankfully no one is friends with Floyd so there is no chance of any friendships ending.
Floyd's my buddy. I think?

Hunter S.

Not that it matters. I am not a Hunter as it means to be a current hunter of animals in modern times. You have to remember that New York City is very densily populated and the rest of the country is very different. I am assuming you live there.

Fantomex

I would like to take this time to note that Jared Goff, my QB, does not hunt, he doesn't even play Quarterback. He is currently studying and not a threat to anyone. I think we should admire him for that.

AR-160919927.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Hindl

All of these awards are not helping me keep balanced. And the Week 4 bye means another 9 days of unchecked hype. History tells me something is going to go wrong with this but everything is coming up Eagles. Hopefully they can keep this up and win a playoff game to get momentum into next year. Never thought I'd even consider that at the start of the season.

Top Bottom