• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Eagles at Lions (Opening line: Lions, -2.5 points)

Current line: Eagles, -2.5 points. The most surprising opening line of Week 5 might be this one, with the 1-3 Lions getting 2.5 points against the undefeated Eagles. Bettors pounced on the Eagle-friendly line and this thing quickly moved five points in the Eagles direction. If you think the Eagles are for real and that they're being undervalued, then this is probably a good game to grab them in. The Eagles are one of just two teams -- along with the Broncos -- who are unbeaten against the spread in 2016 heading into Week 5 (the Vikings could join that list if they cover against theGiants on Monday night).

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...iots-are-huge-favorites-in-tom-bradys-return/

Crazy to see a 5 point swing in such a short amount of time. Wonder where it will end up by the end of the week.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Why is it that FIFA and NBA Live get so many more amazing glitches than Madden does?

giphy.gif

gutshot

Eagles at Lions (Opening line: Lions, -2.5 points)

Current line: Eagles, -2.5 points. The most surprising opening line of Week 5 might be this one, with the 1-3 Lions getting 2.5 points against the undefeated Eagles. Bettors pounced on the Eagle-friendly line and this thing quickly moved five points in the Eagles direction. If you think the Eagles are for real and that they're being undervalued, then this is probably a good game to grab them in. The Eagles are one of just two teams -- along with the Broncos -- who are unbeaten against the spread in 2016 heading into Week 5 (the Vikings could join that list if they cover against theGiants on Monday night).

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...iots-are-huge-favorites-in-tom-bradys-return/

Crazy to see a 5 point swing in such a short amount of time. Wonder where it will end up by the end of the week.

Wait, the Lions opened as 2.5 point favorites? That's kinda scary. What does Vegas know that no one else does?

Hindl

Wait, the Lions opened as 2.5 point favorites? That's kinda scary. What does Vegas know that no one else does?

Probably a combo of remembering last year's shellacking and the possibility of the Eagles being frauds. I can see that, at this point the entire NFCEast has played terrible teams aside from each other, except for the Steelers, and all of the best teams in the league have one or two terrible games a season. Probably just being cautious

Edit: And the LJ suspension, we'll see how that affects the team

rando14

I will get YH to be a Russ lover one of these days, mark my words!! 😎😎

Pep I can't say the same thing about... He is set in his ways...!!

Pepiope

https://i.imgur.com/X8xI3BA.jpg[/mg]

Look at it, YH. Drink it in.[/QUOTE]
Tim Tebow could've won the SB with SEA in 2014.

2014: Seahawk D wins Super Bowl.

2015: Seahawks D get back to Super Bowl, but QB Wilson throws away Super Bowl, letting evil win.

cdyhybrid

Tim Tebow could've won the SB with SEA in 2014.

2014: Seahawk D wins Super Bowl.

2015: Seahawks D get back to Super Bowl, but QB Wilson throws away Super Bowl, letting evil win.
Tebow is the greatest QB in the history of the sport, so you're not exactly going out on a limb there.

X8xI3BA.jpg

Look at it, YH. Drink it in.

Images are blocked at my work, what did you post?

I will get YH to be a Russ lover one of these days, mark my words!! 😎😎

Pep I can't say the same thing about... He is set in his ways...!!

I was a huge fan when he came out of college. I was so mad at Howie for fucking up the draft so badly that the Eagles didnt get him. Are the pick in the SB I am off the russ bandwagon. The miracle water stuff doesnt help either.

Gordon McGuinnessVerified account
‏@PFF_Gordon
#Raiders P Marquette King had the single best game we've graded from a punter in over 10 years of grading yesterday. I'd have danced too...

King is a legit weapon

I put my faith in the Pats for one week and they destroyed my fantasy week against Floyd.

That team is poison.
Should have rode Jameis.. matchup or not.. crazy to carry 3 QBs to me. If I were you.. you go buy a WR from someone with Ingram or Johnson.

I really wished we had a flex now so I could have put Crowell into play with his game :)

You're welcome! Phins have made some mistakes but letting Miller go seems to have not been one of them
He was kind of a frustrating guy to watch. Every once in awhile he'd break off a great run and tease you with potential, only to get stuffed the rest of the game and constantly look gassed and uninterested in taking hits. He never seemed like a guy who was passionate about being a great player.

Zach Miller lives for another week.

Cutler, and Tannekill on the free market. Lets see where the QB Carousel takes them.
Gase has been very defensive of Tannehill, I wouldn't assume anything at this point. Gase mentioned the growing pains in 2012 in Denver and last year in Chicago so he doesn't seem too surprised that it's taking awhile for Tannehill to get the hang of things. I don't know if it'll eventually click and he'll be a good QB (kind of doubt it) but I've seen enough flashes to be uncertain one way or the other. Regardless, if they want to dump him they need someone better, and that is no easy task as many fans will tell you.

Pepiope

Should have rode Jameis.. matchup or not.. crazy to carry 3 QBs to me. If I were you.. you go buy a WR from someone with Ingram or Johnson.

I really wished we had a flex now so I could have put Crowell into play with his game :)
I just picked him up for the week. He'll be dropped. Winston sucked vs Denver anyway. I would've been more comfortable starting Wentz on a bye.

But yeah I may have to trade one of my RBs. You need to revisit my earlier trade offer.

Top Bottom