• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

squicken

Has Bradford ever even had a decent OL? I cant imagine those Rams OLs being to good and last years the Eagles OL was a disaster.

Eagles last year was far and away the best OL he's ever played behind. Overall I thought the OL was about league average last year.

The Vikings this year are bottom 5 and will be all year. The Giants have pretty severe DB issues but can the Vikes block long enough to expose that? Will decide the game imo

I remember all the freaking out (myself included) when the Texans took Fuller over Treadwell and Doctson. Paying off now.

Gotta go fast!

I liked Treadwell then Coleman but it's hard not to think Fuller is going to be the top guy in that draft. Bad hands but not Ted Ginn bad, so far

NFL's Nigel Bradham Arrested Loaded Gun In Airport

Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham spent part of his bye week in jail -- after he was arrested for trying to bring a LOADED GUN through a Miami airport ... TMZ Sports has learned.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, the 27-year-old had put his backpack through the X-ray machine at Miami International when TSA workers noticed a loaded firearm.

Bradham told workers he forgot the gun was in the bag -- and showed officials his concealed weapons permit.

Officials say "it was clear that there was no criminal intent on his part" -- but say they could not just cite and release Bradham since he's still out on bond stemming from a July assault case.

Bradham was taken into custody and booked for a 2nd degree misdemeanor concealed weapons charge. He was released from custody later that day on a $500 bond.

As for the assault case -- Bradham was arrested back in July for allegedly punching an employee at a Miami hotel. He's due back in court for that case on Wednesday.

Hindl

I cant believe that he has already been arrested twice and we are not even a month into the season. Someone needs to talk to this guy before he winds up in jail.

I'll wait to pass judgement on the assault thing in July until the hearing. There's some he-said she-said going on there, so it could be nothing. But this is just so fucking dumb, how do you not know what you put in your bag before you go to the airport? I don't care that he has a permit, dude really needs to get his shit together. This can't keep happening and remain a part of the team

bionic77

I ran the name Brown Patriot by Bob Kraft and the official Patriot presidential candidate Donald Trump and apparently this one is not going to fly guys.

Refrain from using the same or else prepare to face legal action by teflon Don and Patriots legal team.

Fox318

I ran the name Brown Patriot by Bob Kraft and the official Patriot presidential candidate Donald Trump and apparently this one is not going to fly guys.

Refrain from using the same or else prepare to face legal action by teflon Don and Patriots legal team.

Orange Patriots doesn't like Brown Patriot?

Hindl

Holy shit at Detroit's versus passer rating. The Wentz hype train won't be slowing down any time soon.

Eagles potential Super Bowl contenders?

Yeah, talking to some Lions fans, their pass rush is banged up and their LBs are terrible, in addition to DeAndre Levy being injured. TEs and RBs have big games against their defense. Great thing that Ertz is coming back for this game, we'll finally get to see the 3TE set. Pretty comfortable with predicting a W, but it is on the road, and the team has had two weeks to potentially become complacent with their recent success. Hopefully Doug keeps them grounded

Pepiope

Seriously, who is packing for a flight and thinks, man I better grab my glock and put it in my luggage. It is nuts how often clebs and athletes fuck that up.
I'd be more upset that he owns a glock. Ugly gun.

Eagles are undefeated, no need to ignore anything. Sucks to suck for you guys though.
We're on the road to 23-0!

4-0 in the preseason
16-0 regular season
3-0 playoffs

Believe in Wentz.

Zeke

Holy shit at Detroit's versus passer rating. The Wentz hype train won't be slowing down any time soon.
Eagles have two easy games coming up lions and skins. No reason for them to drop those two. After that it gets interesting vikes, cowboys, giants and flacons unless the flacons implode again.

squicken

Bill Barnwell @billbarnwell

Lamar Miller has more touches through four games without a touchdown (106) than anybody in modern NFL history.

Top Bottom