• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

i'm getting on after work tonight let me know if you want to play

Yeah I would love to just drive and fuck around. It really is the perfect game for that. I was hunting for billboards/garages when I got on with Boban and his buddies and they were doing something totally different.

cdyhybrid

It's a great time for video games, friends. Forza is good for our console friends, the new WOW expansion is good, the new Pokemon games are out soon... We're doing it!

bionic77

Steelers fans. Can we talk about Cameron Heyward?
Our line looks like shit when he is not healthy.

That is probably true of every team in the league though. Blue chips D linemen are rare.

We were finally getting pressure and a push up front.

Bell still terrifies me when he runs though. Legs going all over the place.

Ain't no joy this week pleighboi, only pain
marvin.jpg

Bread

Banned
Yeah I would love to just drive and fuck around. It really is the perfect game for that. I was hunting for billboards/garages when I got on with Boban and his buddies and they were doing something totally different.
Oh and you guys were in the same game? That's awesome!

It's a great time for video games, friends. Forza is good for our console friends, the new WOW expansion is good, the new Pokemon games are out soon... We're doing it!
It's good for console and PC friends alike! We're all doing it together!

Zeke

Such a good solid win yesterday even with so many injuries. Dak keeps improving week after week. 23/32 245 and 2 TD's he played really well missed a few throws but solid overall. It was nice to see Elliott go off again guy just gets better after each game. What makes their performance even sweeter is they are down two starting linemen. Watching Dak comeback from being down 14 was great to see it was extremely comforting. These next 3 games are going to be a huge test for Dak and the rest of the team. Next three opponents are Bengals, packers and eagles comming out of our bye. Word is Romo is going to come back for the eagles game, I'd rather bring him back for the browns game. I really want to see Wentz and Dak get at it Sunday night.

I'm pretty excited about the Bengals game. First big challenge for the team but I feel they can win this one. Put Mo on Green with safety help and let Dalton find someone else to beat us with. Bengals are 4th worst red zone offense converting on 30.1%. Cowboys just have to play their brand of ball. Run it on the begals and keep those long drives going. I'm more worried about the Bengals D and not so much their offense as long as Green is kept under wraps. Bengals are averaging 19 points a game and allowing 20 points a game. On the other hand Dallas is averaging 25 and the defense is allowing 19 a game. It's going to a close game but I think Dak and the team can take this one.

harSon

Banned
Our line looks like shit when he is not healthy.

That is probably true of every team in the league though. Blue chips D linemen are rare.

We were finally getting pressure and a push up front.

Bell still terrifies me when he runs though. Legs going all over the place.

I also cringe everytime I see Brown returning punts

jmdajr

I never really cared for his show. Pallilo is pretty boring too even though he seems extremely knowledgeable. Too bad Nick Wright moved on to bigger and better things - I enjoyed listening to him in the mornings.

He's got his base of fans. At least from the comments, lost of people are just going to not listen to 790 anymore.

But Innes is big enough of a troll that folks will at least tune it on to see what he has to say.

Hindl

This is strange, unless they think he's going to win his appeal.

His suspension should start next week against the Lions with his hearing on October 6th.

Maybe the process will drag on?

Damn that's weird. They should be giving the OL time to gel. Though there's a rumor that since the substance he took the first time (adderall), is no longer banned, they'll argue this should be another 1st time violation, making it a 4 game suspension. Still doesn't make sense though.

Also, Ertz is cleared for Sunday:

Jeff McLane ‏@Jeff_McLane 2h2 hours ago
Zach Ertz said he was cleared by doctors today. Said rib that was displaced is 100 pct. healthy. #Eagles

I'll also have to get people's gamertags so we can play Forza

squicken

I wonder what's going on with Treadwell.

Zimmer typically takes his time getting rookies in unless they are completely ready, but it's not like Charles Johnson has a strong grasp on the spot across from Diggs...

The beat writers have said that, while he isn't Cordarelle Petterson, he is taking awhile to fully grasp running the full route tree. So he's counting his steps and not playing fast.

The offense is never going to be good unless they play a team with a very bad pass rush. Both Smith and Fusco are in the top 10 in pressures allowed and the LT/LG are only spared from that b/c both spots have taken injuries

The beat writers have said that, while he isn't Cordarelle Petterson, he is taking awhile to fully grasp running the full route tree. So he's counting his steps and not playing fast.

The offense is never going to be good unless they play a team with a very bad pass rush. Both Smith and Fusco are in the top 10 in pressures allowed and the LT/LG are only spared from that b/c both spots have taken injuries

Well yeah. That's been immensely obvious

Fox318

Jets bust Dee Milliner involved in bar brawl
Dee Milliner’s trip to a bar was a bust, too.

The cornerback who was waived by the Jets last month was involved in a bar fight in Alabama this weekend, according to TMZ.

Milliner, who is from Alabama and played his college ball for the Crimson Tide, was at Dooley’s Pub in the early hours of Saturday morning, when a brawl broke out in which he was reportedly involved in.

Police were called in for a “large scale disturbance” that left two people hospitalized with minor injuries. No arrests were made, police said, and no one has pressed charges.

Milliner, 25, was the ninth-overall selection of the 2013 draft, picked as a shutdown corner to (then) replace Darrelle Revis. But the former All-American never developed and seemingly never got healthy. A torn Achilles ended his 2014 season, and wrist surgery put a big dent into his 2015 year.

The Jets waived/injured him early last month, then outright released him Wednesday after he cleared waivers.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/03/jets-bust-dee-milliner-involved-in-bar-brawl/

KingBroly

Banned
The Rams are leading the west. Goodell fuckery.

I think Cam's had a concussion since week 1. Anderson looked a lot better than Cam yesterday. Too bad the defense basically didn't exist.

MechDX

I never really cared for his show. Pallilo is pretty boring too even though he seems extremely knowledgeable. Too bad Nick Wright moved on to bigger and better things - I enjoyed listening to him in the mornings.

Eeewwww. Nick Wright was pathetic. So happy is ass is gone.

I remember all the freaking out (myself included) when the Texans took Fuller over Treadwell and Doctson. Paying off now.
HILswjz.jpg

Gotta go fast!

The Rams are leading the west. Goodell fuckery.

I think Cam's had a concussion since week 1. Anderson looked a lot better than Cam yesterday. Too bad the defense basically didn't exist.

If only the Panthers had a CB who they could have used to help out against Julio yesterday. If only.

Top Bottom