• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

I mean, he brings a bunch of knowledge about the X's and O's to the table but the way he talks is just so grating to me.

No one cares about that shit and just want him to shut the fuck up. He also shows clear bias to teams in every match up and it's real annoying.

Gruden is awesome, y'all need to pray to Tebow that your crooked souls can be healed (if it goes on too long, you might turn into Pats fans)

Why the fuck are we running a shit screen play (Giants can never a screen well anyway) when we have 2 great receivers?

Why the fuck not against an aggressive defensive line when your offensive line is struggling? At some point our running backs actually have to execute.

Bullshit. The Giants have run screens fine over the last two years. Not everything needs to be unleashing 20 yard plays.

Giants need a big play to get moral going. A screen is never gonna be the answer and I'm sticking to my opinion that screens (on average) never work for the G-Men.

Giants getting worked. Vikings seem legit. With the state of the NFC this year, especially if they can get home field, they are going to be a problem even with Bradford at QB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Giants are such a frustrating team to watch

No wonder why y'all break laptops

I saw the Giants run a toss play too. I suddenly wanted to punch Mike McCarthy!

Top Bottom