• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

I bet half of those Celev QBs were legit but they had the misfortune of being drafted by an illegitimate organization. We could have had the next Peyton, now we'll never know.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck everything/

Euron

Welp Giants secondary is fucked so many injuries and they won't be playing week 4 or 5 :(
Apple, DRC, and Thompson are all out? Or is this just speculation. Horrible if true. Would make the Vikings game legit impossible and the Packers game a shootout at best.

BigAT

Not surprised Watt's back is giving him issues, imagine if you had to support the weight of JJ Watt's ego 24 hours a day.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Since the Jags suck, I shall be the passive aggressive prick we all know and love!

effzee

Skip Bayless: Dak Prescott has been better then Carson Wentz so far this year. Wow I did not expect to hear that when I started this video, I get that he says crazy things to generate discussion but this seems like a very hard case to make.

I mean he is stupid and wrong but seeing how well Pederson and Reich have coached Wentz so far, I wouldn't be surprised if Dak had similar success as an Eagle.

They could have still taken the top player at their pick and had possibly landed their franchise QB.

Eagles-GAF what do you think of our running back situation going forward? I was on board with drafting a top RB in the 1st round next year but the way Smallwood and Barner ran the ball on Sunday, maybe we don't have to. It might be better to focus on the offensive line, try to find a replacement for Peters.

Assuming Vikings make it into the playoffs and possibly a deep run, the Eagles 1st round pick could be in the last 5 of the first round. At that point you take the BPA, be it OL or whoever.

You guys also acting like starting linemen are only the guys selected in the top 10. If Lane moves over to LT, assuming Peters is let go, finding a replacement RT will be a lot easier in the later rounds.

Tamanon

Banned
I knew carrying the team on his back his entire career would fuck him up eventually.

To a speedy recovery! (After the Jags games)

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
well fuck. how did JJ injure his back on a bye week?

Also why is the texans record 2-1, I didnt see them playing on sunday and they didnt play earlier in the week?

MechDX

As hard as it is to say losing a generational talent like Watt can not be replaced you cant forget this is a top 5 defense through the first 3 weeks of the season with Watt basically producing much of nothing. Chiefs and Pats knew after week one has was know where near 100% and game planned accordingly.

If anything this puts more pressure on the offense to actually move the ball and score. Oz needs to step up to his week 1 production and better. As for the defense the Texans didnt try to place rookie Joel Heath on the PS for a reason, he never would have cleared waivers. He will more than likely play the run downs and newly re-signed Antonio Smith will play the passing downs.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Also why is the texans record 2-1, I didnt see them playing on sunday and they didnt play earlier in the week?

No one knows my friend. It just happened. We don't talk about it here either.

Narag

They put an appearance in at Foxboro on Thursday but I agree, they didn't play.

Yooooo if I'm being totally honest fuck that disrespectful ass title. Fantom you bish, I won't forget this. "I ain't playin no more" - birdman

BrownsGaf, please help, give me a reason to hope.

The light is fading so fast.

You have a team who's starting 11 rookies, 2 of the top of whom are injured. They're on their 3rd string QB when their 1st string was already a question mark, and the #1 WR has been suspended 4 games. This is a team utterly devoid of playmakers, and yet had things gone slightly different they could be sitting at 2-1. Hue is coaching well, there's just no talent there. With all the draft picks stockpiled over the next two drafts, the talent will come.
Well said Browns leader Hindl, moves you ahead of Floyd.

I will say as someone who said multiple times last season it was the worst I've felt about the team, this is nothing like that. I kinda laugh a bit when ppl say this is the worst they've felt actually.

I will say the shitty thing at moment is that all anyone wants to look at is wentz, and not the picks we actually made. Many of the picks we made are playing and looking promising. Hue is a good coach and the team is playing hard for him. After the phins game I could look away and say, damn hue is a pretty good coach.

On offense Crow has actually improved a lot, and isn't stumbling every run. Tied for 2nd leading rusher currently. The WRs have been promising. At some point we'll be able to line up Pryor, Coleman, and Gordon. Whoever the qb is it'll be made easier for him with the cast.

For a defense who is now starting a bunch of rookies and new players it's been pretty promising. No were near the worst defense ppl were expecting. A lot of promising pieces and even Shelton is playing pretty well right now.

Hate to say things like this but honestly the team is a taunting call and a missed kick away from 2-1. The guys play hard for hue and you can see the rookies developing each week.

Also for the 3rd week in a row a different Browns player is up for Pepsi rookie of week!

Going into the draft the team should have 4 picks in the top 40. Even if it doesn't work out that we don't get a qb. Theirs good talent on D and other positions that could minimize the qb need.

Honestly I would say the team is headed in the right direction

On a side note
Pryors performance vs Miami was pretty awesome, probably one of my favorites in recent Browns history. Too bad we couldn't pull it out.

We're 0-3 but can't say the Browns haven't put on a entertaining show the last 2 weeks

Edit: also the coaches are actually developing the guys, the improvements in Shelton and Pryor. Cam Erving really sing terrible for all the shit he gets

MechDX

They put an appearance in at Foxboro on Thursday but I agree, they didn't play.

Texans to bring in Bjoern Werner and he will team up with Weeden to end the Colt menace once and for all

entire AFCS needs to bow down to its new lord: Marioto

Tommys is awesome. Had one right around the block from me when I lived in LA.

Yeah I love it, perfect pig out food

Bead plz with this healthy nonsense. Be Gronk and be daring!!

CT, I'll eat a Tommy's burger once in a while. Great stuff!!

One of the many things that makes us the best coast!

Was too afraid to go there when I was living in LA because I heard their chili burger comes out of you looking the same as it did going in

That's why I haven't eaten them in years lol just too much grease and I can't handle that anymore...but I really should one weekend

Protein style double double is life

If you're going to In n out you might as well go all the way

Bowser

MIA @ CIN

IND @ JAX - London

BUF @ NE
TEN @ HOU
DET @ CHI
CAR @ ATL
SEA @ NYJ
OAK @ BAL
CLE @ WAS

DEN @ TB
LA @ ARI
DAL @ SF
NO @ SD

KC @ PIT

NYG @ MIN

Took a look at the pick 'em leagues, man I'm doing horrible with my picks so far this year...23-25 :x

squicken

Colts are going to dominate the AFCS again for another decade. Texans w/o Watt just aren't good. I'm sure they'll beat TEN and JAX but they aren't going to beat any decent teams

Mindlog

I saw an old trying to go in the mosh pit.
He was so old it made me feel older just watching :(

I also saw a potential Grovo. My man was so wasted he kept falling up the stairs. Every time he took a step down he'd stumble up two.

Is the season over yet?
Rbh i started Atlanta and I'm about caught up, is this how you were living?
Love that show.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I took a nap so I could wake up and it could all be a bad dream. I woke up and my nightmares came true. I miss you JJ.

Top Bottom