• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

mmiiU9X.jpg

Rob Ninkopoop!

*dabs

Hunter S.

Not liking this at all no wonder the AFC almost always gets dominaTed by the Pats, Steelers and Ravens and more recently the Broncos. The AFC in general has a lot of chronic good teams and a ton of chronic bad teams. A lot of teams that were hyped to be good only to prove wrong so far. The injury is pretty huge. Watt seemed nowhere against the Pats and they were destroyed. Smh.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Since the Jags suck, I shall be the passive aggressive prick we all know and love!

BRING IT ONNNNN!!!!

Yooooo if I'm being totally honest fuck that disrespectful ass title. Fantom you bish, I won't forget this. "I ain't playin no more" - birdman

Well said Browns leader Hindl, moves you ahead of Floyd.

I will say as someone who said multiple times last season it was the worst I've felt about the team, this is nothing like that. I kinda laugh a bit when ppl say this is the worst they've felt actually.

I will say the shitty thing at moment is that all anyone wants to look at is wentz, and not the picks we actually made. Many of the picks we made are playing and looking promising. Hue is a good coach and the team is playing hard for him. After the phins game I could look away and say, damn hue is a pretty good coach.

On offense Crow has actually improved a lot, and isn't stumbling every run. Tied for 2nd leading rusher currently. The WRs have been promising. At some point we'll be able to line up Pryor, Coleman, and Gordon. Whoever the qb is it'll be made easier for him with the cast.

For a defense who is now starting a bunch of rookies and new players it's been pretty promising. No were near the worst defense ppl were expecting. A lot of promising pieces and even Shelton is playing pretty well right now.

Hate to say things like this but honestly the team is a taunting call and a missed kick away from 2-1. The guys play hard for hue and you can see the rookies developing each week.

Also for the 3rd week in a row a different Browns player is up for Pepsi rookie of week!

Going into the draft the team should have 4 picks in the top 40. Even if it doesn't work out that we don't get a qb. Theirs good talent on D and other positions that could minimize the qb need.

Honestly I would say the team is headed in the right direction

On a side note
Pryors performance vs Miami was pretty awesome, probably one of my favorites in recent Browns history. Too bad we couldn't pull it out.

We're 0-3 but can't say the Browns haven't put on a entertaining show the last 2 weeks

Edit: also the coaches are actually developing the guys, the improvements in Shelton and Pryor. Cam Erving really sing terrible for all the shit he gets

Well said friend.

Yooooo if I'm being totally honest fuck that disrespectful ass title. Fantom you bish, I won't forget this. "I ain't playin no more" - birdman

Well said Browns leader Hindl, moves you ahead of Floyd.

I will say as someone who said multiple times last season it was the worst I've felt about the team, this is nothing like that. I kinda laugh a bit when ppl say this is the worst they've felt actually.

I will say the shitty thing at moment is that all anyone wants to look at is wentz, and not the picks we actually made. Many of the picks we made are playing and looking promising. Hue is a good coach and the team is playing hard for him. After the phins game I could look away and say, damn hue is a pretty good coach.

On offense Crow has actually improved a lot, and isn't stumbling every run. Tied for 2nd leading rusher currently. The WRs have been promising. At some point we'll be able to line up Pryor, Coleman, and Gordon. Whoever the qb is it'll be made easier for him with the cast.

For a defense who is now starting a bunch of rookies and new players it's been pretty promising. No were near the worst defense ppl were expecting. A lot of promising pieces and even Shelton is playing pretty well right now.

Hate to say things like this but honestly the team is a taunting call and a missed kick away from 2-1. The guys play hard for hue and you can see the rookies developing each week.

Also for the 3rd week in a row a different Browns player is up for Pepsi rookie of week!

Going into the draft the team should have 4 picks in the top 40. Even if it doesn't work out that we don't get a qb. Theirs good talent on D and other positions that could minimize the qb need.

Honestly I would say the team is headed in the right direction

On a side note
Pryors performance vs Miami was pretty awesome, probably one of my favorites in recent Browns history. Too bad we couldn't pull it out.

We're 0-3 but can't say the Browns haven't put on a entertaining show the last 2 weeks

Edit: also the coaches are actually developing the guys, the improvements in Shelton and Pryor. Cam Erving really sing terrible for all the shit he gets
You have a team who's starting 11 rookies, 2 of the top of whom are injured. They're on their 3rd string QB when their 1st string was already a question mark, and the #1 WR has been suspended 4 games. This is a team utterly devoid of playmakers, and yet had things gone slightly different they could be sitting at 2-1. Hue is coaching well, there's just no talent there. With all the draft picks stockpiled over the next two drafts, the talent will come.
My faith has been restored for another week. Still fear is every time someone gets near Pryor is that if they lose him they lose a QB AND a WR.

Pro Football Focus
Pro Football Focus – Verified account ‏@PFF

Highest-graded #NFL WRs this season:

1. Stefon Diggs, 88.0
2. Larry Fitzgerald, 87.1
3. Doug Baldwin, 84.7
4. Terrelle Pryor, 84.2
:")

Come to Philly! My god he looks like such a beast, it would be amazing to have a WR that just dominates DBs physically like that.

Don't think the Eagles can even afford him this offseason. Not a ton of cap space. If they restructure/extended Barwin and Peters they can get like another $7-8m back, and trading Kendricks will free up a few million. Unfortunately I can foresee Sproles getting cut if they can't restructure his contract. But they need to re-sign all of their ST skill position players and Bennie Logan as far as I recall.

bionic77

I miss Cowher. He was and probably still is a superior coach to Tomlin. He was better at coaching guys up from Monday to Saturday and he certainly was a better tactician and understood things like field position and special teams in a way that Tomlin seems incapable of. That isn't to say that Tomlin is a bad coach, he is one of the better coaches in the league. But he ain't no Bill Cowher.

I miss Cowher. He was and probably still is a superior coach to Tomlin. He was better at coaching guys up from Monday to Saturday and he certainly was a better tactician and understood things like field position and special teams in a way that Tomlin seems incapable of. That isn't to say that Tomlin is a bad coach, he is one of the better coaches in the league. But he ain't no Bill Cowher.

That's racist.

Don't think the Eagles can even afford him this offseason. Not a ton of cap space. If they restructure/extended Barwin and Peters they can get like another $7-8m back, and trading Kendricks will free up a few million. Unfortunately I can foresee Sproles getting cut if they can't restructure his contract. But they need to re-sign all of their ST skill position players and Bennie Logan as far as I recall.

Howie is da cap gawd. He will get everyone resigned and have a ton of money for FA's.

bionic77

That throw to Sproles in stride is just so impressive.
That video is horrifying.

It should be labeled as not safe for life.

Also, the ability to throw on the move is such a game changer. So many of Rodgers and Bens big playshave come on plays extended outside of the pocket. The defense can only cover so long.

The NFL is hilarious. I was so full of my team until the Eagles depants us in front of everyone. Three days later I sit here terrified of a man with a very large heart, no receivers and the smallest of hands.

Colasante

He's an obnoxious blowhard, but Rex Ryan pretending to be a reporter so he can ask Julian Edelman if he'll be playing quarterback this week was pretty hilarious.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Tim Tebow swings at his first pitch as a professional. And it's a home run to left-center. His teammates go wild.

Adam Rubin, ESPN Staff Writer

Tom Nook

MIA @ CIN

IND @ JAX - London - Why is Jax always going international games?

BUF @ NE
TEN @ HOU
DET @ CHI
CAR @ ATL
SEA @ NYJ - Fitzmagic.....
OAK @ BAL
CLE @ WAS

DEN @ TB
LA @ ARI
DAL @ SF - upset special
NO @ SD

KC @ PIT