• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

tmdorsey

Not me. I'd still bet CAR but they really need to show something. Look bad on both sides of the ball right now. ATL though does look like they have a really really good offense. OL, QB, RBs, WRs all solid or better

Yeah the offense might be solid enough to win them the division, but we can't rely on the offense to score 30-40 pts a game.

Cavs will win more NBA titles this year than the Browns will win games.
tumblr_inline_o4rib0chsj1qfsomt_500.gif

KC f'ed up.

They should have stuck with the quick throws from the pocket. The Steelers defense is missing guys left and right. They are ripe for exploitation.

MechDX

People (aka media and certain people here ) need to pump the brakes on these rookie QBs. It's week 4 and the dink and dunk will work the first quarter of the season when defenses are still feeling things out.

This will get a ton tougher

People (aka media and certain people here ) need to pump the brakes on these rookie QBs. It's week 4 and the dink and dunk will work the first quarter of the season when defenses are still feeling things out.

The "QB controversy" talk in Dallas is already getting the media all riled up.

Hindl

Agreed, but I bet the NFL is breathing a sigh of relief. A lot of the current stars are retiring soon, and they were probably worried about the quality of QBs really declining. Jury is still out on Mariota and Winston, but aside from that recent years have been pretty weak. There's Wilson, but Luck is getting wasted and Bort isn't quite putting it together, and other QBs are out of the league or injured. So having all these rookies come out and play at this level after recent years is cause for excitement.

Top Bottom