• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

harSon

Banned
:lol

This man ain't wrong.

If DHB and Wheaton are making plays and the Steelers line is holding up no defense can stick with that.

Honest question, when's the last time you've seen DHB drop a ball? His hands havent been much of an issue since he became a Steeler.

I wouldn't cover DHB either!

I agree with this.

Happy to be proven wrong every time though.

Honest question, when's the last time you've seen DHB drop a ball? His hands havent been much of an issue since he became a Steeler.

He's Limas Sweed with more speed. I wouldn't count on him making a HANDS catch. I'd say his hands are the worst of the receivers. Not saying he can't do what he did and catch something against his body.

DMczaf

14448769_1256001997779819_7714575854073083609_n.jpg

bionic77

He dropped a couple big ones last year.

He has not seen many looks this year that I can remember. Wheaton was stealing all his drops and Coates has been taking all the big plays.

harSon

Banned
He dropped a couple big ones last year.

He has not seen many looks this year that I can remember. Wheaton was stealing all his drops and Coates has been taking all the big plays.

I looked it up, and he had zero dropped passes in 2015. At least the regular season.

Top Bottom