• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

#Pray4Cleve
OJbSc

this_guy

Bummer. Texans are already dead. :(

I was hoping the division would be competitive this year. It is, but not because the other teams have stepped up, but because the teams in the division are trash. This isn't the type of competitiveness I was hoping for.

Oh well free McNuggets today. Woohoo!!!

MechDX

I was hoping the division would be competitive this year. It is, but not because the other teams have stepped up, but because the teams in the division are trash. This isn't the type of competitiveness I was hoping for.

Oh well free McNuggets today. Woohoo!!!

And Monster Tacos at Jack in the Box!

jmdajr

Gonna miss all the Texan's sacks on AFCS friends. Just not the same.

edit: Texans will be facing so far...3 teams with a winning record.
Green bay, Oakland, Broncos.

Sephzilla

Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure some washed up ex-high school quarterback ran on the Packers practice field and managed to pass for at least 250 against the defense before security caught him.

I don't feel super great about tonight's game.

I think this will be the real test to determine if the Vikings D is really to the level where it can carry. I know the home field advantage is strong and the recent history against the Giants but the Vikings typically shit the bed on Monday night.

Bradford will have to put some points up.

effzee

I think this will be the real test to determine if the Vikings D is really to the level where it can carry. I know the home field advantage is strong and the recent history against the Giants but the Vikings typically shit the bed on Monday night.

Vikings better win.

Eagles quick start won't mean much since Dallas and Washington keep winning. Giants win tonight and they are only .5 games behind.

GO VIKINGS!

Also I don't get the Chiefs. What's even the plan here? They aren't dominant in any phase of the game and to me don't have an identity. I thought Reid would revert back to how he started with the Eagles when he had a clear cut plan and made great progress every year.

This seems to be more of the Reid who ended his Eagles career up and down with no clear cut sense of team direction.

kmag

Giants offense has moved the ball but hasn't exactly been dominant. They can't go more than 3 drives without turning the ball over. Given that the Giants secondary tonight resembles a MASH unit (and that's just the guys 'fit' enough to play) I can't see how the Vikings lose.

dionysus

Yaldog
NOLA should trade Brees as well. Neither team will but what is the point of having either guy on the Chargers or Saints? They aren't even playoff teams b/c of how bad their rosters are. Chiefs should go after Brees. Skins should go after Rivers

Please, we hold on to Brees because then we can say at least we aren't the Browns. If we let go of Brees and go 0-16 AND every other part of our organization is worse than the browns (dead money especially) then we will officially be worse than the Browns.

Right now we are worse than the Browns in most ways, but Brees and Payton are good for about 6 wins a year by themselves.

Euron

You are really overestimating our ability to play on Monday nights. The Dolphins game last year was a fluke, we usually implode on MNF. Plus our secondary is completely and utterly destroyed so Diggs should have a good game. Plus we can't cover Tight Ends and one of Bradford's favorite targets is Kyle Rudolph so...

You are really overestimating our ability to play on Monday nights. The Dolphins game last year was a fluke, we usually implode on MNF. Plus our secondary is completely and utterly destroyed so Diggs should have a good game. Plus we can't cover Tight Ends and one of Bradford's favorite targets is Kyle Rudolph so...
Dolphins game wasn't a fluke, you forgot about the Dolphins part of that equation.

Hindl

It'd be funny if the Browns first win of the season came in the game that Brady came back and (presumably) Gronk finally gets involved

Oozer3993

It'd be funny if the Browns first win of the season came in the game that Brady came back and (presumably) Gronk finally gets involved

It would be the Brownsiest win of all time. It's becoming a habit for the NuBrowns. Just when everyone thinks you suck, knock off a good team. Throttling the defending champ Giants on Monday Night in 2008. Beating the Saints and Pats back to back a couple years ago.

Hindl

So considering how Crowell is running, does Browns-GAF still want Fournette/Chubb/one of the other studs next year? Or would that pick be better used to bolster the OL/D?

bionic77

Funny thing is for how awful the Browns are the one team they tend to play hard is the Patriots.
The Browns have been competitive this year.

They just find a way to lose. Even if that means missing 3 FGs they find a way.

Hope they wreck the Pats, their season and their president.

That's what I hope but Floy is standing in the way of their happiness and nothing good gets by that mofo.

Top Bottom