• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 4 - At Least You're Not The Browns

Gobias

Banned
So considering how Crowell is running, does Browns-GAF still want Fournette/Chubb/one of the other studs next year? Or would that pick be better used to bolster the OL/D?

QB, S, CB, OL/C, LB are all bigger needs. We have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds though so we could go a lot of different ways. Plus, I'm still not even sure what our OL situation is with our now weekly rotating centers and seemingly never ending rookies.

So considering how Crowell is running, does Browns-GAF still want Fournette/Chubb/one of the other studs next year? Or would that pick be better used to bolster the OL/D?
At this moment.. I'm okay with the Crow/Duke Combo..

We need OL/D help.. at linebacker I would say and lucky for us, there's a solid linebacker about 2 hours from Cleveland that should be available for us with the Eagles pick.

Hindl

QB, S, CB, OL/C, LB are all bigger needs. We have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds though so we could go a lot of different ways. Plus, I'm still not even sure what our OL situation is with our now weekly rotating centers and seemingly never ending rookies.

At this moment.. I'm okay with the Crow/Duke Combo..

We need OL/D help.. at linebacker I would say and lucky for us, there's a solid linebacker about 2 hours from Cleveland that should be available for us with the Eagles pick.

About what I figured. And yeah, I was talking about the Eagles pick, since I'm assuming the Browns 1st round pick will be used on Kizer. Considering how the season is going, the Eagles pick will probably be in the late teens/early 20s. Should be some good OL picks around then. Or Jabrill Peppers

I wonder what's going on with Treadwell.

Zimmer typically takes his time getting rookies in unless they are completely ready, but it's not like Charles Johnson has a strong grasp on the spot across from Diggs...

Hindl

Hmmm, I might join Patsgaf now.

The ultimate sacrifice

MGS3-Snake-Salutes-The-Boss-Grave.jpg

About what I figured. And yeah, I was talking about the Eagles pick, since I'm assuming the Browns 1st round pick will be used on Kizer. Considering how the season is going, the Eagles pick will probably be in the late teens/early 20s. Should be some good OL picks around then. Or Jabrill Peppers
I don't know if we take Kizer and wait and tank again for Lamar (despite what some people think, his ass isn't staying at Louisville if he performs at 75% of the level he is performing at next year). Hue has shown he can make Cody Kessler a decent QB, not a world trendsetter, but competent enough not to be a total mess. Imagine giving him a guy with that athleticism that make RG3 look like a total slob.

Assuming we take Kizer this year though.. and where we are in the draft, we might look at Peppers or Malik Hooker (I'm not being a homer, he's awesome.) for help in the secondary.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Since I wasn't around for the game, a few thoughts:

Le'Veon Bell averaged 8.0 ypc. He also lined up at wideout and caught 5 passes. Please stay healthy.

Never ever ever try and play the Steelers with man-to-man defense.

Vince Williams had 16 tackles. Ridiculous. I'm just fine if Timmons is jettisoned after the season. I'm also ok with him coming back on a more palatable contract.

Cam Heyward really stepped up on defense. Need this effort from the big man all year.

Artie Burns is proving me wrong and I like it.

Sammie Coates is making me forget all about some dude named Martavis.

Four players left the game injured and didn't return. The team was already thin, then they got a lot of injuries last week and were skinny this week, now they're downright anorexic. If these guys can't go, I'm not sure what the Steelers will do. Particularly, both Jarvis Jones and Anthony Chickillo went down. Added to Bud Dupree being on IR and there are exactly two healthy outside linebackers: Deebo and Anthony Moats. Neither of those guys should be playing an entire game. The offensive line is perilously close to turning into a wasteland, as well.

harSon

Banned

Le'Veon Bell averaged 8.0 ypc. He also lined up at wideout and caught 5 passes. Please stay healthy.

Vince Williams had 16 tackles. Ridiculous. I'm just fine if Timmons is jettisoned after the season. I'm also ok with him coming back on a more palatable contract.

Cam Heyward really stepped up on defense. Need this effort from the big man all year.

Four players left the game injured and didn't return. The team was already thin, then they got a lot of injuries last week and were skinny this week, now they're downright anorexic. If these guys can't go, I'm not sure what the Steelers will do. Particularly, both Jarvis Jones and Anthony Chickillo went down. Added to Bud Dupree being on IR and there are exactly two healthy outside linebackers: Deebo and Anthony Moats. Neither of those guys should be playing an entire game. The offensive line is perilously close to turning into a wasteland, as well.

How many promising seasons where we're Super Bowl favorites have been jettisoned by our roster being decimated by injury? It's pretty ridiculous how often it happens to us Lol.

Can you imagine our offense if it also had Martavis and Ladarius Green in the lineup? Teams would probably just give up.

JABEE

This is strange, unless they think he's going to win his appeal.

His suspension should start next week against the Lions with his hearing on October 6th.

Maybe the process will drag on?

jeff fisher is truly a genius, if the rams had gone 7-9 again he might have only lasted another year or two, instead he's going to get a 5-year extension and be safe until at least 2020

I was listening to the radio and a guy was saying this is a strange season. In that were 0-4 but he was still optimistic about what was going on

And I actually feel the same way lol

Williams and Heyward looked great last night. Not sure I want to see Timmons leave, would certainly love to have him back for a little less $, but Vince definitely played lights out last night.

Burns has looked good and will hopefully only get better as he sees more playing time. Just please don't become another Cortez Allen.

Coates should be making you forget Wheaton. Markus's contract is up at year end and right now I don't see us re-signing him, not with AB, Martavis coming back, Coates looking amazing and Eli appearing to play well so far, coupled with DHB actually not dropping passes. We have a ridiculously deep receiving corps.

Injuries are killer. Actually liked Feeney on the OL last night. Dude played inspired. Le'Veon ran to that left side quite often, including the long run late in the game.

OLB is, indeed, anorexic. We need Dupree back. Hopefully Chickillo and JJ were mostly out because we basically had the game in hand.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I was listening to the radio and a guy was saying this is a strange season. In that were 0-4 but he was still optimistic about what was going on

And I actually feel the same way lol
The Eagles game was gross, but we're finding out that it wasn't just a "lolbrowns" loss, and the other games have all been pretty competitive considering.

We are all Brown Patriots

Lies! There are no brown Pats fans, everyone knows that. He I got Gears 4 last night. My wife had some money put aside for us to go out to dinner for my birthday so we used that to get it. Cant wait to get on with you and the rest of the boners.

Miko Grimes
Miko Grimes – ‏@iHeartMiko
So much Grimes hate from the Bucs fans. Im sorry u guys are so disappointed. He needs to play better so yall can be happy. Sike! Fuck yall!

DM she comin for ya

Bread

Banned
My friend BronBron understands when I support both my Pats and my Cleves.

Brown till I die.
Lebrong is a Brown Patriot too!!!!

Lies! There are no brown Pats fans, everyone knows that. He I got Gears 4 last night. My wife had some money put aside for us to go out to dinner for my birthday so we used that to get it. Cant wait to get on with you and the rest of the boners.
Have you been on Horizon yet? It's incredible.

Top Bottom