• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Gobias

Banned
NDqSIUQ.jpg
A real hero and a national treasure.

Zeke

Man Ray Lewis can give a really good football speech. Jerry should pay Ray to give halftime speeches.

@Rotoworld_FB
Titans demote Matthews for Andre Johnson

Something that gets overlooked a lot is how Tannehill DOES elevate the offense...remember Brian Hartline, Devon Bess and Charles Clay? Tannehill has had jack shit to work with until now,

how's he doing with all of the pieces he has to work with

Decent, one terrible game and 3 good ones with some bad sprinkled in. I mean now he has WRs to throw to but still no Oline or RBs....but I'm not one of those fans that expected him to be 2013 Peyton or anything stupid like that. New offenses take about a month or two to settle down while everyone learns it, more so when you factor talent and injuries.

I was only joking friend, I know how shipping can be a bitch.

When you and bea move to LA I'll spot you a few rounds of beers to make up for it <3

Raiders Vegas Stadium News:

Jon Ralston @RalstonReports
Breaking: Lawmakers informed by gov that special session starts Monday. Now about the votes...

Clever move by @GovSandoval to include budget/education fix w/stadium/convention center. Problem: Special session for biggest tax hike ever.

They'll wrap all of this into one bill, I'd guess. Stadium. Convention center. Money for education. Neat package. Nearly all will vote yes.

Gov Sandoval isn't calling the special session without the votes, period. There will be some hand-wringing, but this is getting passed. Only thing left after this is the owners vote, and I can't imagine the NFL turning away all that public money

MechDX

Raiders Vegas Stadium News:

Gov Sandoval isn't calling the special session without the votes, period. There will be some hand-wringing, but this is getting passed. Only thing left after this is the owners vote, and I can't imagine the NFL turning away all that public money

What are the Raiders plans once this is finalized? Play as a lame duck team at Oakland Coliseum ?

What are the Raiders plans once this is finalized? Play as a lame duck team at Oakland Coliseum ?

Everybody is saying they will stay in Oakland until the Vegas stadium is finished, but I just have a hard time seeing that

Democrats fought for a hotel room tax for education to be added to this whole stadium/convention center funding. Looks like they agreed on a .12% increase for education (about 40 million a year). Dems are going to sell the public on this for their yes votes

bionic77

Too many poors looking at what they can't afford.
The poors will often ruin things for everyone.

Shit was better when Apple was niche. Now that it is popular I can't even say that it makes me better than anyone else when every other mouth breather has an iPhone.

Everybody is saying they will stay in Oakland until the Vegas stadium is finished, but I just have a hard time seeing that

Democrats fought for a hotel room tax for education to be added to this whole stadium/convention center funding. Looks like they agreed on a .12% increase for education (about 40 million a year). Dems are going to sell them voting yes on this
I hope that $40m means teachers get raises next year but I doubt it

Michael Gehlken &#8207;@sdutGehlken 36m36 minutes ago
Chargers, somehow, lose another one. CB Jason Verrett out for season with partially torn ACL.

Michael Gehlken &#8207;@sdutGehlken 2h2 hours ago
Chargers CB Jason Verrett: "My season is over with. ... I cried yesterday." Hoped to return to Pro Bowl. Partial torn ACL.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Catches everything thrown to him. Not worth what Buff paid probably, but MIA would be better with him.

I would be interested in hearing the bills fans take on him though.

Bread

Banned
we're still waiting on him to post pics from the apartment right?

maybe he's been trying to gain entry for the past few weeks

squicken

Ever since the GB game, Diggs has been on the injury report with a bad groin. Hasn't missed any games, but he hasn't been the same. Why not sit him this week and then also have off the bye. I guess that goes for Rudolph as well. Just try to win 9-3

we're still waiting on him to post pics from the apartment right?

maybe he's been trying to gain entry for the past few weeks

He posted one in last week's thread iirc.

I just love how desperate he is to show us how he spends his money when it has the opposite effect on us that he hopes. So goddam insecure.

He posted one in last week's thread iirc.

I just love how desperate he is to show us how he spends his money when it has the opposite effect on us that he hopes.

I want to challenge Tabris to donate a 1000 dollars to the WWF.

Or give it to me, since I'm officially a volunteer for them since this afternoon.

Michael Gehlken &#8207;@sdutGehlken 36m36 minutes ago
Chargers, somehow, lose another one. CB Jason Verrett out for season with partially torn ACL.

Michael Gehlken &#8207;@sdutGehlken 2h2 hours ago
Chargers CB Jason Verrett: "My season is over with. ... I cried yesterday." Hoped to return to Pro Bowl. Partial torn ACL.

Wow that's rough. Even tho he was having a down year I was looking forward to him vs Coop.

Raiders gonna drop 30+ pts on them.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When is it socially acceptable to start playing Christmas songs again?

November 1 - December 25th..ish.

In the US some people will say the day after Thanksgiving.

Really Thanksgiving is the just gun going off for a month and a half of obesity and overeating. The holidays are the worst for that.

Foods tastes amazing in cold weather and you don't feel as fat in the winter so none of that helps.

Top Bottom