• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

jbug617

Banned
Page 2 smh.

You guys earned this
tumblr_oa5sjcKWOO1s307p6o1_500.gif

Hindl

Also, Yankee check out Doylestown. That is a bomb ass town to live in. I live in Allentown and I need to because of where my practice areas are located, but Doylestown had a lot of the best schools in the state and I just liked its character (rich white people).

Allentown is not bad but it is not a major city. If you are ever in the area hit me up. You can come over and play my various playstation products.

Oh shit I didn't know you lived in Allentown. That's where my uncle's family and grandma live. Well Macungie technically. Pretty nice place.

Also, Forza is still great.

Ever since the GB game, Diggs has been on the injury report with a bad groin. Hasn't missed any games, but he hasn't been the same. Why not sit him this week and then also have off the bye. I guess that goes for Rudolph as well. Just try to win 9-3
This is the Pack D's cunning plan. Give opposing WRs so many receiving yards that they injure themselves and aren't a threat in the playoffs.

You're next OBJ

November 1 - December 25th..ish.

In the US some people will say the day after Thanksgiving.

Really Thanksgiving is the just gun going off for a month and a half of obesity and overeating. The holidays are the worst for that.

Foods tastes amazing in cold weather and you don't feel as fat in the winter so none of that helps.
Before Thanksgiving bugs me a lot.

Ha, was about to post the same. Great track.
It's okay.. I'm not the biggest fan of it for some reason.

Just realized no one is 4-0 in the Taco Bell league. Still in decent shape at 2-2.
Fuck LeSean McCoy and Christine Michael. God.. Fanto kicked my ass in two weeks ago.

Parity in important if you're going to run a great league, the Taco Bell League is the best for a reason.
I agree

This looks like a anime character 🙎🏻🙎🏻🙎🏻🙎🏻
IOS10 added anime

Racing with traction control turned off is all fun and games until you end up behind the wheel of a Koenigsegg and have to take off in third or fourth gear because it's the only way you won't end up going sideways.

Brady is an American Hero compared to Bonds.

Either way, this proves good never prevails in sports. :(
Barry Bonds cheated and robbed Mark McGwire (another cheater) of the home run record.

Tom Brady and the Pats cheated and won multiple titles as a result of their cheating, robbing honest men of good character of SB rings. Because the Pats were so good at cheating, the league (and Goodell) didn't have the balls to punish them, and instead let them off with a slap on the wrist and a promise (to appease the rest of the owners) that "next time" some cheating happened a real punishment would come down. The other owners presumably agreed to this deal due to save face for the legitimacy of the sport and because they knew that the Pats were perennial cheaters and wouldn't be able to resist cheating again in the future.

Anyway, long story short, Tom Brady is worse than Bonds, AND also just the fall guy, meaning the Pats as an organization are much worse than Brady. These are facts, wake up sheeple.

cdyhybrid

Barry Bonds cheated and robbed Mark McGwire (another cheater) of the home run record.

Tom Brady and the Pats cheated and won multiple titles as a result of their cheating, robbing honest men of good character of SB rings. Because the Pats were so good at cheating, the league (and Goodell) didn't have the balls to punish them, and instead let them off with a slap on the wrist and a promise (to appease the rest of the owners) that "next time" some cheating happened a real punishment would come down. The other owners presumably agreed to this deal due to save face for the legitimacy of the sport and because they knew that the Pats were perennial cheaters and wouldn't be able to resist cheating again in the future.

Anyway, long story short, Tom Brady is worse than Bonds, AND also just the fall guy, meaning the Pats as an organization are much worse than Brady. These are facts, wake up sheeple.

Don't forget that the Pats are also in bed with Putin and Russia.

Trey

Catches everything thrown to him. Not worth what Buff paid probably, but MIA would be better with him.

I would be interested in hearing the bills fans take on him though.

he does't get thrown the ball a lot

fine but not worth the cap hit due to lack of use basically.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

It should be also noted that Bonds never was suspended and also never successfully prosecuted for any wrongdoing.

Brady meanwhile was suspended, and also lost in the courts!

Melky Cabrera likes to chime in on this

The Giants successfully answered for that and should have been eliminated 6 times. They paid their dues on that one to get a clean postseason!

It should be also noted that Bonds never was suspended and also never successfully prosecuted for any wrongdoing.

The Giants successfully answered for that and should have been eliminated 6 times. They paid their dues on that one to get a clean postseason!
I like that the official position of NeoGAF as a whole is that the pats are cheating scumbags and their fans are the worst. You are alright xia.

This is the greatest OP of all time. I read the whole thing just assuming it was brady, the payoff was amazing!

I am so disappointed in how pathetic the 49ers were against the cowboys that I dropped the 49ers kicker in fantasy football

The Rams have a legitimate chance at beating the bills... what do we do if Fischer goes 4-1?

Mindlog

Now serving: Slurricanes.
Stay safe everybody.
Stay away from the beaches due to dangerous riptides.
Stay away from low lying areas.
Stay away from Football.

!

The best at every sport were all cheaters. Bonds, Brady, Tiger, Lance, even Magic cheated death. It's no coincidence. The wholesome losers end up like Tebow.

Katie PeraltaVerified account
‏@katieperalta
Tix for Panthers game Mon are 26% cheaper than they were b4 the season started. Thank 1-3 record, Cam's concussion

#lifehitsyoufast
#itwasallgoodjustaweekago

Top Bottom