• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Striker

8OtkqTt.gif

bionic77

The best at every sport were all cheaters. Bonds, Brady, Tiger, Lance, even Magic cheated death. It's no coincidence. The wholesome losers end up like Tebow.
Tiger never cheated and don't you dare compare Magic to Brady.

Magic never even cheated on his wife. It was an open relationship. She knew she could not keep such an icon all to herself.

bionic77

Tbf you could find a similar gif for just about every franchise qb in the league.
Maybe watch some football sometime.

Remember when Ben won his first SB by making a tackle after the fatass turned out to be a secret agent and "fumbled"?

Some qb's are not pussies and most don't have special rules to protect them from contact in a contact sport.

Looks increasingly like Derek Anderson will play against the Bucs on Monday. They might as well just forfeit now

While DA is undefeated against the Bucs in his Panther career, yall really want to trust his arm to win you a game? Stewart probably won't play either so the Panthers won't have a running game to speak of.

Tiger never cheated and don't you dare compare Magic to Brady.

Magic never even cheated on his wife. It was an open relationship. She knew she could not keep such an icon all to herself.

Exactly.

I've watched enough Judd Apatow movies to know that it's not cheating if you "have an understanding".

Magic just happened to have an understanding with every woman above the age 18 in 1988

bionic77

Looks increasingly like Derek Anderson will play against the Bucs on Monday. They might as well just forfeit now

While DA is undefeated against the Bucs in his Panther career, yall really want to trust his arm to win you a game? Stewart probably won't play either so the Panthers won't have a running game to speak of.

Exactly.

I've watched enough Judd Apatow movies to know that it's not cheating if you "have an understanding".

Magic just happened to have an understanding with every woman above the age 18 in 1988
A lot of us would not even be alive if if not for Magic.

Remember when Ben won his first SB by making a tackle after the fatass turned out to be a secret agent and "fumbled"?

Some qb's are not pussies and most don't have special rules to protect them from contact in a contact sport.

Ben probably just pretended it was a girl trying to escape the bathroom.

this_guy

It should be also noted that Bonds never was suspended and also never successfully prosecuted for any wrongdoing.

Brady meanwhile was suspended, and also lost in the courts!

The Giants successfully answered for that and should have been eliminated 6 times. They paid their dues on that one to get a clean postseason!

Brady a bigger cheater than Bonds confirmed. I have no reason not to believe it.

Katie PeraltaVerified account
‏@katieperalta
Tix for Panthers game Mon are 26% cheaper than they were b4 the season started. Thank 1-3 record, Cam's concussion

#lifehitsyoufast
#itwasallgoodjustaweekago

Dat 15 minutes of fame already done. Norman was right!!

You guys need to pick up Forsett. Stewart is too fragile

Tom Penny

I remember Ben won his first SB with like a qb rating of like 20. The worst for a winning qb in history. He did have balls though. Some qbs would fumble in a SB and not even try to recover it.

bionic77

I remember Ben won his first SB with like a qb rating of like 20. The worst for a winning qb in history. He did have balls though. Some qbs would fumble in a SB and not even try to recover it.
He used up all his strength carrying fat fucks like Bettis there on his back so he had nothing left when he got to the SB.

He was unfortunate that he didn't have cheating, Drew Bledsoe or good special teams to bail his out like Tommy for his first SB.

He used up all his strength carrying fat fucks like Bettis there on his back so he had nothing left when he got to the SB.

He was unfortunate that he didn't have cheating, Drew Bledsoe or good special teams to bail his out like Tommy for all his "SBs".

Fixed that for you.

Sanjuro

Anyone else getting the new Gears? With the extended weekend, thinking of pulling the trigger on the Ultimate edition thing.

Feels like its been forever since I've played one.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Exactly.

I don't know about you guys but I'm really excited for this Monday night game now...

Anyone else getting the new Gears? With the extended weekend, thinking of pulling the trigger on the Ultimate edition thing.

A bunch of us are. Me and bread, for sure, I believe Boban is as well. Definitely get it. Horde 3.0 looks fantastic, and all the mp modes are now playable against bots and it was super fun in the beta.

Yeah, my brother has it preordered. Don't think it's the ultimate edition so we won't be getting it early.

Hopefully it will be half as good as NHL and we can all have a great time.

Yeah, my brother has it preordered. Don't think it's the ultimate edition so we won't be getting it early.

Hopefully it will be half as good as NHL and we can all have a great time.

Yeah sadly I couldnt do the ultimate either so no early play for me. Oh well more time for Foza. Man what an amazing run the XB1 is on currently.

jbug617

Banned

I have the regular edition preordered. Trying to finish Mafia 3 this weekend.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 50m50 minutes ago
Out of the 30 teams that have played 4 games, the Seahawks & Texans have been the best vs Tight Ends.

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 50m50 minutes ago
SEA D vs TEs:
11 rec on 17 targets for 96 yds 0 TDs

HOU D vs TEs:
12 rec on 26 targets for 92 yds 0 TDs

Bouye Island: TE's go in but they dont come out

CDY we did it!

Bread

Banned
I'm getting gears 4 and i don't think i'll get any other games for a while, baes demand lots of time and attention!

Tom Penny

He was unfortunate that he didn't have cheating, Drew Bledsoe or good special teams to bail his out like Tommy for his first SB.

He definitely got carried.

brady 6 sb's 13 tds 4 int
Ben 3 sb 3 TD s 4 int
Pey pey 4 sb 3 td 5 int

Lulz

bionic77

He definitely got carried.

brady 6 sb's 13 tds 4 int
Ben 3 sb 3 TD s 4 int
Pey pey 4 sb 3 td 5 int

Lulz
I was talking about be games before the SB broseph.

I think he had 11 TD and 1 INT on the road. One of those games coming against a Colts team that did not lose until they rested everyone.

Also, stats are harder to come by when you don't cheat.

Spinluck

Tbf you could find a similar gif for just about every franchise qb in the league.

False, Luck used to always chase down defenders until he was told to stop to preserve his health.

Side note: here is that time Burfict hit Luck, and got hurt afterwards.

vantaze-burfict-shaken-up-after-hitting-andrew-luck.gif

Tough QBs are so fun too watch.

Steve ReedVerified account
‏@SteveReedAP
Cam Newton, Michael Oher, James Bradberry and Vernon Butler not at practice for the Panthers. Thomas Davis & Jonathan Stewart not in pads.

A couple of these things are good.

A couple of these things are bad.

Top Bottom