• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Hunter S.

No fun league, lol.

This garnered a 10,000 dollar fine.

bowarrow.0.gif

Mindlog

Tampa Bay Times ‏@TB_Times 11h11 hours ago

Hurricane Matthew could force FSU-Miami game to Raymond James Stadium

Shame about the storm, but it will be interesting to see them try and get TWO football teams to show up at one game in Raymond James. Don't know if the logistics for that are in place.

Pepiope

A couple great quotes from the Eagles staff from Jimmy Kempski:

Schwartz: "You do dumbass things, pretty soon you'll be labeled a dumbass."

Reich on DGB: "His package has continued to grow."

And then this one:

Reuben Frank
@RoobCSN
Jim Schwartz on Calvin Johnson no longer being on the Lions: "He's a much easier guy to defend now that he's on Dancing with the Stars."

Eagles staff > your team's staff.

jmdajr

What is your GT in case I dont already have you? Also everyone needs to join the NFLGAF group that boban started.

Shit I probably won't get the game because I won't even have time to play :\

If I could just be a responsible gamer and ignore my children.

Hindl

I might grab Gears down the road, sounds pretty good. Too wrapped up in Forza and other games now though. I need to add people's gamertags on here.

Stay safe Southeast-Gaf

this_guy

No fun league, lol.

This garnered a 10,000 dollar fine.

bowarrow.0.gif

That's racist! A Redskins player signaling for a bow and arrow - what's the difference between that and a throat slit gesture or if he's acting like he's shooting a gun or something?

Now if he's just a fan of Hunger Games nevermind disregard the above.

Striker

^ He's 1/12th Cherokee, or something. It's cool brah.

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 4m4 minutes ago East Rutherford, NJ

TE Larry Donnell and S Nat Berhe not practicing, still in concussion protocol so Giants will be without them in Green Bay.
Apple, DRC, and Jennings are back at practice. DRC was active last week but hardly played. I expect him to this week. Still unsure on Apple. Jennings isn't much of a loss aside from pass pro. I don't think lessening Darkwa is the smart thing to do right now, he runs hard and gets enough YAC.

Surely Rodgers will look for #31 if he's on the field and complete a big gain.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
GAF is doing that thing again where its going super slow

I demand a better website that I don't pay any money for!

Hunter S.

That's racist! A Redskins player signaling for a bow and arrow - what's the difference between that and a throat slit gesture or if he's acting like he's shooting a gun or something?

Now if he's just a fan of Hunger Games nevermind disregard the above.

Not sure if you are serious?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I doubt Norman wins his appeal. The language of that rule is very open and includes any part of the field.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
@POTUS: "We are here to celebrate an extraordinary achievement. Phil Kessel is a Stanley Cup champion." #PensAndPOTUS

— Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) October 6, 2016

We did it, Kave!

Striker

😂😂😂😂
2000 Titans defense gets overlooked a lot. They allowed fewer points and fewer yards per play. Biggest difference is Baltimore had 19 more takeaways (26 being fumbles!).

Their playoff game was really wild. Ravens blocked two punts, only had 134 net yards, completed five passes all game, and scored 24 points. Titans K missed three FG's.

#jakfacts

Tom Penny

Another season, another case of teams being hyped way too much 1/4 into the year.

It's a mildly interesting tidbit but let's at least get to fucking December before we start crowning people.
ATL has the best offense ever if they continue to score 38 a game. Matty Elite-ice.

Top Bottom