• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

I liked Ponder... until about year 3 when there was no further development.

Scrappy guy, nice guy, all that... but frustratingly inconsistent. Could give you a nice solid game-manager game, maybe even surprise you with a few big plays, but then come out the next week against a worse team and shit the bed.

Speaking strictly from the Vikings POV, I was seeing Teddy do things in his rookie season that Ponder hadn't even gotten to by year 4. That told me all I needed to know. :/

Niner fans - if Ponder trots out for you, hope and pray you have guys that excel at YAC.

this_guy

Samantha-Steele-1.jpg

Too dark for Wienku but yeah she's hot.

I didn't want to post a pic because that's a real woman not animu. Not sure if NFL GAF can handle it.

Let's play a game. Assuming everyone's healthy, list the number of starters on offense and defense that your team drafted. Lowest numbers win the crown of shame. Dolphins:

Offense: 6
Defense: 5
Giants..

Offense: 8 - Manning, Cruz, Flowers, Pugh, Richburg, Hart, Shephard, Odell
Defense: 6 - JPP, Hankins, Apple Thompson, Collins, Kennard (Berhe would count as well since he rotates in at FS but I'll leave him off)

EDIT: Recounted with UDFA's...

Furyous

Christian Ponder has great vision. We all knew he was going places when he met his wife on draft night at ESPN. His excellent decision making under duress of cameras in his house on draft night told me he had it in him. Call me crazy but a QB with such excellent vision has a successfully decent career.

Let's play a game. Assuming everyone's healthy, list the number of starters on offense and defense that your team drafted. Lowest numbers win the crown of shame. Dolphins:

Dallas..

Offense: 10
Defense 7

On a lot of plays, it would be 11 offensive drafted players on the field I believe.

Grigson truly is clueless. You had 3 years to build up the defense and o line and you did shit.

lmao

Pats:
Offense: 7 (Brady, Solder, Thuney/Mason, Andrews (UDFA), Cannon, Gronkowski, Edelman)
Defense: 7 (Brown, Collins, Hightower, Ryan, Butler (UDFA), Chung, McCourty)

I made the group private so none of you degenerates get banned from XBL. I think I have Angmars on my friends list so I'll invite him when I get home.

I'll invite everyone from the nflgaf spreadsheet, anyone else who wants to join can PM me with their gamertag

EDIT: Not sure if the dashboard update that added groups has been rolled out to everybody, the Xbox App (beta version) on the Windows 10 store has them if anyone can't wait for some reason.

Boban da god

Thanks.

Missi Matthews ‏@missi_matthews 15m15 minutes ago

OUT for the #Steelers on Sunday: J. Gilbert, M. Gilbert, Golden, Golson , Harris, Nix, Rogers, Shazier, and Wallace

So that's 9 guys for the 7 inactive spots...

W7zRuVW.gif

Fuck our o-line is decimated. Who the hell is playing this week? Villenueva, Feeney, Pouncey, ?, Foster.

Sanjuro

I have the PS4 and Xbox. Generally prefer the Xbox so usually on that. Picking up my copy of Gears today for some Whore Mode 3.0.

bionic77

Brunettes and Dark hair > blondes
Blondes peak early.

That light skin and hair gets fucked up fast with age.

Brunettes age far more graceful in general.

Based on this scientific analysis, weinke just might be a pervert.

Fuck our o-line is decimated. Who the hell is playing this week? Villenueva, Feeney, Pouncey, ?, Foster.
We play Ben as right guard and put the ball in Landrys hands.

bionic77

I did not know that people over the age of 8 still ate McDonalds.

That shit is nasty.

If you are going fast food at least show some respect to yourselves and the fast food game and get a spicy chicken deluxe at CFA.

cdyhybrid

RapSheet says Niners and Kaep are close to a contract arrangement that might alleviate the injury concerns in the contract.

Maybe we'll see Kaep soon?

Top Bottom