• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

I remember when the McGriddles first came out and I thought that shit looked amazing. I ended up never getting one until like 6 years later tho and it was...incredibly underwhelming.

My McDs consumption is probably once every 2 months or so now

Bread

Banned
I remember when the McGriddles first came out and I thought that shit looked amazing. I ended up never getting one until like 6 years later tho and it was...incredibly underwhelming.

My McDs consumption is probably once every 2 months or so now
Mcgriddles are the greatest you fuck

Hindl

I've never had a McGriddle, or really any of the McDonald's breakfast stuff. Didn't start liking eggs until a year ago, and now there are no McDonald's around me.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I found the best recipe for Bread:

1fMsqA6.jpg

Jarnet87

Fat Freeman had such promise. I'm scared Jameis is taking the same dark path. You gotta full Big Ben and lose weight late in your career.

MechDX

All those years of people telling me Luck was fucked when he got drafted by us. I never listened.

It's just amazing he even made that quote. Like he didn't know it would cost that much and plan for it.

You know, build the roster for 3 years leading up to it.

So got the day off and at the mall right now. I see a bus just unloaded a ton of Chinese people who look like tourist. Is it fucked up that I'm hoping they do some crazy funny shit?

I'm Asian so don't drop that ism shit on me!

bionic77

Didn't this change a while back?

I continued to eat there regardless because while I didn't like the bigotry, I liked that they paid their employees really well.

I felt like Larry David trying to sort it out
They are super religious. I doubt they changed anything. They might have stopped giving a ton of money to anti gay political movements, but I doubt it is San Francisco up in there.

And Cleve, follow Trumps advice and grab them right in the pussy. Show them who's boss. This is your town!

JABEE

RapSheet says Niners and Kaep are close to a contract arrangement that might alleviate the injury concerns in the contract.

Maybe we'll see Kaep soon?
It's crazy that the Niners are keeping a player on the bench because of the way they structured his contract.

Doomsayer

It's crazy that the Niners are keeping a player on the bench because of the way they structured his contract.

It really isn't though if you know who is running the show.

Jed York is a complete fucking idiot and Trent Baalke is almost as stupid. How Baalke is still in good graces with the organization is fucking mind blowing. He picked a bunch of shitty players that Harbs coached to a Super Bowl. We fire Harbs after 8-8 and proceed to go 5-11 with the same players. I wonder who is the problem?

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 3h3 hours ago
Hopkins 1st round pick 27 - HOU
Patterson 1st round pick 29 - MIN

Fuller 1st round pick 21 - HOU
Treadwell 1st round pick 23 -MIN

You like that Slo? You LIKE THAT!?

Top Bottom