• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

cdyhybrid

reddit is the jna of websites

speaking of jna, did the texans destruction at the hands of jacoby brissett make him stop watching football or something?
He tweeted me about some player the Hawks cut last year pleading guilty to a DUI. I think he just doesn't want to show his face here.

MechDX

Late to the show on this but the Colts GM said sorry I can't build a defense because I payed Andrew Luck monies lulz

The anti-Elway

He had 3 years with Luck under the rookie wage scale. His drafts were terrible and his free agent signings laughable.

Remember when he passed over Malcolm Brown for another WR in Dorsett? Mind boggling. I havent even mentioned not addressing the o line when you have a certified franchise QB

anyone want some chicken wings?

@JaredCook89
This happened Tuesday when I went to eat @BWWings How Sway? How? 😷

CuKmuo0WYAIajmf.jpg

Late to the show on this but the Colts GM said sorry I can't build a defense because I payed Andrew Luck monies lulz

Such a BS excuse. Colts are $11 million under the cap. Luck's hit is really not that bad at $18 million.

But they do have $15 million dead money thanks to Grigs not being able to draft or structure contracts.

Spinluck

It's just amazing he even made that quote. Like he didn't know it would cost that much and plan for it.

You know, build the roster for 3 years leading up to it.

*Luck gets injured*

They blame him for getting hurt. "Andrew has to protect himself"

*Team has paper thin shit roster for 4yrs*

It's Luck's fault for costing so much money, we didn't have 3-4 years to build a solid team around him when he was cheap.

Grigson has yet to account for any of this mess.

dionysus

Yaldog
Such a BS excuse. Colts are $11 million under the cap. Luck's hit is really not that bad at $18 million.

But they do have $15 million dead money thanks to Grigs not being able to draft or structure contracts.

As a Saints fan I would consider only 15 million in dead money a great success.

Fox318

Just had one of those moments where I wish I carried.

Asshole following me for a long time with his brights on 3 feet away from me not indicating.

Didn't want to pull into my house so I circled around a street I knew had no other exits. Dude followed me around not stopping and everything.

Finally managed to get rid of him at an intersection by false indicating my turn.

Mindlog

Sent in my ballot already. Which one of you terrorists has yet to vote?
Should include the tweet that went with the pic:

At least he embraces it. Like Rosenfels did the Rosencopter.
That's pretty good.
The one on the left is the best one though.

bionic77

Watching Trumps campaign in flames right now is just the best.

Fuck you to every racist, moron and Pats fan that ever supported this disgrace.

I would like to imagine that this is just the appetizer to the things that the DNC is going to leak on this clown over the next few weeks.

This is honestly even better than seeing the Pats go down in the flames. We can salvage this year from hell if both Trump gets destroyed both in the elections and afterwards and the same happens to the Pats.

MechDX

23 hamburger patties made and 15 sausage links on sticks for tomorrow. Haven't fired up my big charcoal grill in a long while.

We gonna eat fam!!! Floyd, Gobias and Kave are all welcome to join !

Gobias

Banned

I would like to imagine that this is just the appetizer to the things that the DNC is going to leak on this clown over the next few weeks.

This is honestly even better than seeing the Pats go down in the flames. We can salvage this year from hell if both Trump gets destroyed both in the elections and afterwards and the same happens to the Pats.
This is a good omen for Sunday. Browns going to win and Clinton gonna murder Trump on live TV. Gonna be a good day

You should blame white america for his rise.

bionic77

This is a good omen for Sunday. Browns going to win and Clinton gonna murder Trump on live TV. Gonna be a good day
It is a fucking town hall.

How the fuck does he even show up for that?

How does he look any of the women in the audience in the eye? And can he restrain himself from grabbing the p?

If they are smart he just pulls out of the debate and hopes that the dragons or monsters from Pacific Rim invade our planet and distract us from it.

Top Bottom