• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Tom+Brady+FILE+Best+Super+Bowl+XLII+jOnIueZHsWfl.jpg

Brady's back......is almost as good as Brady's front.

manfestival

dudes.... my phone is possessed. it is playing the stranger things theme song for no reason. I looked through all of my apps and there is nothing playing this. my screen is turned off and the music is playing on loop. I was literally looking at a friends snapchat. put my phone down and the freaking music came on
blink.gif

It's bullshit that it got this far in the first place.
Oh it gets better friend..

The guy he's talking to.. Jeb Bush's cousin.

And he came out with a bullshit apology that attacked Bill.. like 12 hours later because he refused to apologize and the tape looks like he was in a hostage situation.

And.. there's even worse shit than this that Clinton is sitting on..

I would put money down that there is a Sterling tape of him somewhere. There is no way there isn't with this motherfucker.

Forget more info.. the Nancy he mentions.. was Co-Host of access Hollywood and he kicked her off of hosting the Miss Universe pageants after she wouldn't sleep with him.

Jarnet87

Dealership service department opens at 7:30 so I make an appt first thing in the morning. Get there on time and they say our technicians don't get here until 8.

epic-jackie-chan-template.png

Perfect start to another terrible sports weekend

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I see my attempt to help turn Ted Cruz into a Browns meme failed.

That's okay, one day the Browns will have their own Josh Freeman.

effzee

Kap restructure done? Does this mean he plays next week?

I hope Chip wakes up and runs his full playbook with him in. Like he did with Vick.

effzee

Chip squeezed the last bits of juice out of Vick, made Foles look like the next great QB, Sanchez had his best years under him, and revived Bradford's career.

But even he couldn't get Gabbert to play better.

Hurricanocalypse IV(?) means that Panthers practice is at the hotel today!

CuQQE9LWYAAC_sM.jpg:large

They really ought to invest in an actual indoor practice facility but Richardson

Top Bottom