• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

bionic77

Get a pitbull or something. Really sweet dogs that have a bad rep
Dogs bite a lot more than people think they do.

But Americans are fucking insane about dogs and will forgive a dog almost anything. I feel like only the aggressive assholes who have pitbulls that bite get publicity, but the other hundreds of thousands of bites that happen ever year, mostly due to shitty owners who think their dogs are actual babies, never get any attention.

The only thing we love more are guns.

Spinluck

Yeah, as a dog owner, I can say that a good number of dog people are absolutely insane.

Don't get me wrong, I love the the animal, but some of the stuff I witness and read about is concerning. Not every crazy dog if the result of a shitty owner or human. Some dogs are just pieces of shit.

Also, I'm sure the creature is intelligent to an extent, but most of my life as a dog owner has been preventing my dog from eating shit that will kill her and stopping her from doing dumb shit.

Hurricanocalypse IV(?) means that Panthers practice is at the hotel today!

CuQQE9LWYAAC_sM.jpg:large

They really ought to invest in an actual indoor practice facility but Richardson

Pouring down Panther's stadium right now..

bionic77

Yeah, as a dog owner, I can say that a good number of dog people are absolutely insane.

Don't get me wrong, I love the the animal, but some of the stuff I witness and read about is concerning. Not every crazy dog if the result of a shitty owner or human. Some dogs are just pieces of shit.

Also, I'm sure the creature is intelligent to an extent, but most of my life as a dog owner has been preventing my dog from eating shit that will kill her and stopping her from doing dumb shit.
My neighbors just got a dog and they make my blood fucking boil.

They clearly never had a dog before and almost never keep it on a leash. He has already shit on my lawn twice. And I try to be a good neighbor and told them nicely about it and they did pick it up, but what really irks me is that I have little kids and these people are going to fuck up this dog. I always check to make sure their dog is not out when my kids go outside and I am always keeping on eye on that mutt.I have already seen them yell and kick at the dog when he is not listening to them.

Dog bite waiting to happen.

Fucking morons.

There are a ton of hot girls who golf.

I played a little golf in high school, but more tennis. I think the girls who play tennis in general are hotter, but that was a tough call and I don't say it with a lot of confidence.

In my time definitely had the most attractive players in those two sports.

Don't forget track Bionic. I participated in shot put and discus and the invitationals/meets we went to were fun times. The women were very attractive looking.

BigAt, give golf a chance. You'll enjoy it

BigAT

Don't forget track Bionic. I participated in shot put and discus and the invitationals/meets we went to were fun times. The women were very attractive looking.

I've done 9 holes a couple of times. I don't know if my height (6'5") and using standard rental clubs had anything to do with it, but I think it's just not for me. Maybe there will be a day where I truly have to hang up my basketball sneakers and I'll be forced into golf, but until then I'll stick with real sports.

Tom Penny

There are a ton of hot girls who golf.

I played a little golf in high school, but more tennis. I think the girls who play tennis in general are hotter, but that was a tough call and I don't say it with a lot of confidence.

In my time definitely had the most attractive players in those two sports.

I'm a big fan of hot chicks at the range in yoga pants. Half bending over and swinging a club is a lovely ass shot. As a matter of fact I'm going to the range soon to try out my new R15 driver. Only ran me 90 bucks new. Hopefully there is talent there :)

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
#Panthers declare Cam Newton out for MNF, with key players LT Michael Oher, CB James Bradberry, RB Jonathan Stewart & DT Vernon Butler

Kave its happening! Derek Andersons rise is imminent! We did it!

Spinluck

My neighbors just got a dog and they make my blood fucking boil.

They clearly never had a dog before and almost never keep it on a leash. He has already shit on my lawn twice. And I try to be a good neighbor and told them nicely about it and they did pick it up, but what really irks me is that I have little kids and these people are going to fuck up this dog. I always check to make sure their dog is not out when my kids go outside and I am always keeping on eye on that mutt.I have already seen them yell and kick at the dog when he is not listening to them.

Dog bite waiting to happen.

Fucking morons.

That's really scary man, that would make me paranoid.

I recall being bitten by Rot as kid. My parents flipped their shit at our neighbors at the time. It actually dug a hole through our backyard fence and jumped on me one day.

It put off of them for a long time and made me scared of dogs up until my early adulthood.

Some people are way too lazy or cheap to have dogs, and then you have the other spectrum that put them on the same level as human life. It's a touchy subject for some so I often avoid it lol.

bionic77

Not my experience with track but I did this a long time ago. Times have changed and more girls are into sports in general than when I grew up.

I've done 9 holes a couple of times. I don't know if my height (6'5") and using standard rental clubs had anything to do with it, but I think it's just not for me. Maybe there will be a day where I truly have to hang up my basketball sneakers and I'll be forced into golf, but until then I'll stick with real sports.
Golf ain't shit next to basketball

Not that golf sucks. But nothing is as fun as balling.

Milchjon

Wait, if you aren't a fat Murican fuck, what's left for me to believe in in this world

Based on the track record of last year with Kuechly, don't expect the Panthers to rush Cam back (Kuechly missed a whole month with a concussion)

Based on the track record of Week 1 and how Cam was still out there throwing away even when his head was under vicious and incessant assault, he'll be back next week. Especially if they lose to the Bucs.

Also, I just played golf in the hurricane. Soft ass weather couldn't hold me back!

Wes

venison crêpe
Browns GAF, I'm going to try to watch my first full college football game today, scouting Myles Garrett with our first overall pick next year.

So far I think he has all pro hair.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns GAF, I'm going to try to watch my first full college football game today, scouting Myles Garrett with our first overall pick next year.

We can compare notes later.

BG and myself have been scouting Kizer and Watson.

He's gonna be taking limited snaps.. so watch close

Also Wes.. watch the second half because Tenn is so goddamn schizophrenic

Top Bottom