• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Fox318

Don't touch me.

wmCt4S3l.jpg

squicken

Browns GAF, I'm going to try to watch my first full college football game today, scouting Myles Garrett with our first overall pick next year.

So far I think he has all pro hair.

He's probably the best non-QB in the draft. He's injured this game, though. Not 100%

Mindlog

Finished up Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Sooooo good. One of my favorite this year, gents. Deserves your hard earned monies.
I need to play that game, but I keep playing Destiny and Paragon with my game time.

Doooooooooooooooooooooom is GotY. How does DX compare to DooooooooooooooooooooM?

Also, football is turrble.
Also, estoy comiendo arroz con gandulez, pernil y platanos fritos. Trump's America!

Finished up Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Sooooo good. One of my favorite this year, gents. Deserves your hard earned monies.
Bought it at launch but haven't really had a chance to play much yet. Only a little past the intro. Hopefully I can get back into it soon

Another game I wanna try is that Virginia game

Fox318

Seeing that Tennessee player get hurt like that is exactly why college football is shit.

Dude should be getting paid to take risks like that.

_woLf

I saw Thomas Rawls in Bellevue today. He was walking down the sidewalk with his lady and I passed by him. Didn't want to bother him with typical fan stuff so I just said I appreciate what he does. He was like "Thanks man, I appreciate you too. God bless."

I think I need a rawls jersey now. *fans self

cdyhybrid

I saw Thomas Rawls in Bellevue today. He was walking down the sidewalk with his lady and I passed by him. Didn't want to bother him with typical fan stuff so I just said I appreciate what he does. He was like "Thanks man, I appreciate you too. God bless."

I think I need a rawls jersey now. *fans self
Was he limping?

Top Bottom