• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Bye Week to rest up get healthy, B-Rob will go fishing. Zimmer will keep them on point and ready to come out good after the bye.

Next game is going to be fun.

KingBroly

Banned
Gonna pencil in the Ravens as winning the Super Bowl

the previous 2 times the Redskins beat the Ravens in the regular season, the Ravens fired their OC and went on to win the Super Bowl

MechDX

Cuac2TNUIAIipuV.jpg:large

Sugar free gummy bears are an abomination. I thought NFL-GAF was a safe space where they couldn't be mentioned but apparently I was wrong. I need to have a discussion with the mods, it seems...

bionic77

Should have bought the Raidas hype friend :)
I thought the Raiders were going to be good this year and win the West. They just seemed too stacked with talent not to at least win their division.

I did not see the Broncos being this good. I thought their defense would take a drop and I did not think their offense would be able to pick up the slack. I was wrong on both counts.

Had no take on the Chiefs but assumed the Chargers would be fantasy champs and 4th quarter chumps, like they always seem to be.

jbug617

Banned
The Falcons played pretty well yesterday. I was waiting for a Matt Ryan taint yesterday and it never came. It always seem like the Broncos always get 1 when they need it.

Just read about the Flowers pushing a reporter, sheeeeesh i got no words for this dude, he sucks...another Reese bust..

Bust at LT? At this point it certainly appears to be the case but there's talent to salvage there and there's a couple paths to take to make him a productive member of the offensive line. I know its not a particularly fun hot take but moving him to RT or even RG to replace Jerry down the line could ultimately be the direction they go with Flowers. He was projected as a guard by many draft analysts coming out, in fact. I think its too early to completely throw in the towel in that regard.

The question is - does Reese have it in him to admit he was wrong and allow the coaching staff to make that change?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The only bright spot to last night's game was that I needed a body for my flex spot in my deep PPR league and picking up Bobby Rainey Da Gawd turned out to be a pretty smart move.

MechDX

Please stop.

If you guys keep this us some of you are going to get an assault charge for the way you are going in on Mech.

Why? I was never a fan of him. Something I clearly stated numerous times but I guess everyone just overlooks that as usual so the hive mind can have its narrative

If the Panthers lose tonight, I'm officially declaring the season over. Let's tank, regroup and come back and get this money next year baby.

If the Panthers win tonight, I'm unofficially declaring the season over. Let's tank, regroup and come back and get this money next year baby.

(Yeah, they started 1-3 in 2013 and ended up 12-4. But the general vibe around this team is all off and Jordan Gross isn't walking through that door to save Cam)

bionic77

Why? I was never a fan of him. Something I clearly stated numerous times but I guess everyone just overlooks that as usual so the hive mind can have its narrative
I must be confusing you with another delusional Texans fan who kept talking about Bob, Brock and the potential for this team all offseason.

If the Panthers lose tonight, I'm officially declaring the season over. Let's tank, regroup and come back and get this money next year baby.

If the Panthers win tonight, I'm unofficially declaring the season over. Let's tank, regroup and come back and get this money next year baby.

(Yeah, they started 1-3 in 2013 and ended up 12-4. But the general vibe around this team is all off and Jordan Gross isn't walking through that door to save Cam)
Grova..

If the Falcons win the Super Bowl. Do you leave GAF for good?

MechDX

I must be confusing you with another delusional Texans fan who kept talking about Bob, Brock and the potential for this team all offseason.

Yes there was potential. Even If I wasnt a fan it was there and I acknowledged it.

You be you and join in with YH's verbal masturbation to please yourself.

BigAT

Maybe the 8-8 prophecy was actually for the number of quarterbacks the Browns would use in the first half of the schedule.

8 for 8!

squicken

Flacco averaged less than 4 yards per dropback yesterday. Hard to imagine that offense being worse. I wonder if the NFL mentions the penalty disparity in the PHI/DET game. Seems that needs to be addressed

Yes there was potential. Even If I wasnt a fan it was there and I acknowledged it.

You be you and join in with YH's verbal masturbation to please yourself.

Sorry buddy. I thought that the Texans were making a huge mistake at the time not trying to get Bradford, and instead getting Brock who looked terrible with the Broncos. You say that you were not in favor of getting Brock but you must have posted believe in Bob like 1000 times during the offseason.

Flacco averaged less than 4 yards per dropback yesterday. Hard to imagine that offense being worse. I wonder if the NFL mentions the penalty disparity in the PHI/DET game. Seems that needs to be addressed

Well they fired their OC, that's one way to address it.

EDIT: oh u were talking about the penalties, yeah that is a large disparity.

Bread

Banned
This whole Tom Brady is going to destroy the league when he gets back narrative is so annoying. Tiki and Tireny where having a discussion this morning on if he would throw for over 400 yards or not. When the fuck was the last time Tammy had 400 yards passing in a game, plus factor in he is older now and hasnt played a really game since January of last year. I really think the Browns will atleast be able to keep it somewhat close.

0XsSzzQ.png

1385.gif

Flacco averaged less than 4 yards per dropback yesterday. Hard to imagine that offense being worse.

Ratbirds are fucked. They're paying their QB 30 million a season, any OC they hire is going to be mandated to give Flacco the ball.

Rats were destroying the Redskins on the ground in the first half, but Flacco needs that contract validated.

cdyhybrid

I think we can now safely conclude that Matthew Stafford is a franchise QB and Carson Wentz is not.

Tabris permed? :banderas:

Top Bottom