• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdubs

Banned
https://twitter.com/BradyTrett/status/778674047643115520

NOkrIWm.gif

kAmui-

As a Finn I guess I should be rooting for sweden to win by a big margin but we're not gonna beat russia tomorrow anyway so fuck it. Man this north american team is a joy to watch.

If team europe doesn't win, I hope they do.

Stasis

Kinda. But whatever. Trocheck is still okay in my books

I still believe Galchenyuk should've been on this team

Maybe USA hockey will fix their shit and he'll be on team USA next WC. Along with Gaudreau, Kessel, Eichel, Matthews, and all the other fucking ppl who should have been there this year and weren't for no apparent (read: valid) reason. Still no real shot at beating Canada anytime soon but could have at least been a #2 in this tournament. Not that I personally care. Team was built like garbage. Sucks for the players more than anything. I'm having fun watching Zucc with Euro and team NA vs. anyone.

And ppl hating on Torts? Yep, he's a douchebag pretty often in how he comes across in the nhl, but outside of hockey this is a genuinely pretty great human being for a variety of reasons. As has been shown many times. Im happy he's not coaching the Rangers anymore but I'm not blind to the rest either. Kinda surprised at some of the praise he's getting from players though, even after the fact when you know it's no longer just for the media. Interesting. I wonder how his ex players (McD, Step) and current players (Dubi, etc.) really feel. Especially the benching of his CBJ guys.

Anyway, on to the rest. NA vs. CAN finale pls! No more Sweden. Plus I don't wanna see Crosby scoring on Hank again, lol.

Stasis

I just noticed now, but why the hell was Faulk left off of Team USA?

That's one I'm referring to above. Shattenkirk? Or Yandle? Tyler Johnson too. Easily 6-7 simple roster changes made that team decent and competitive. Built to beat Canada? Built to beat fucking no one lol. They deserved that L. Bring in some new brass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom