• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Cup of Hockey |OT| World Cashgrab of Who Cares - Sponsored by SAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
I dunno what's up with him

Is he a slow starter? Because he's being outclassed at pretty much everything at the moment

Maybe he's got the sophomore slump

It's a nothing meaningless tournament in middle of September, alot of star players looked off too. Calm your shit.

The Wyshynski empty seat salt continues to flow on Twitter. Asking why this game is so full when yesterday's day game was so empty. Seriously read through his timeline he's making no sense.

zroid

Banned
Egh that second goal was brutal on Gibson. He definitely must be hurt, no way he'd be that slow to recover otherwise.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Calgary is flinching every time Gaudreau scores a goal, he's definitely getting what he wants after this tournament.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Really dumb of me, but I really didn't expect McDavid to be this good this quickly. Could have a legitimate shot at the Art Ross this year.

calder

i don't think it's toronto per se, he has just always been uppity about Canadians demanding US franchises should be moved north because of attendance.

His schtick ranges form salty asshole to snarky dickbag, so who's to say what specifically he's moaning about theatrically at any given time.

zroid

Banned
This game looks like a harmonic

Cs6BGxxVYAE5xR9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom