• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017-18 TV Season Cancellations: Guess which woman's late night show got cancelled

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Inhumans - 0.9

Inhumans - DOA so I say a 0.6

Inhumans 0.3

0.7 because some people can't help themselves to watch a trainwreck.

Inhumans - 0.8

Inhumans 2.0

My guess is probably a 0.6

Inhumans - 1.0

I'll guess a 1.0 for Inhumans too

I'm gonna go with 1.4.

Fail!

TDLink

is Killjoys any good? I assume... not >_>
Mediocre low budget sci-fi. Not outright bad but the fact the budget is clearly shoestring holds it back. Also they say "bitch" like a dozen times minimum per episode for some reason.

It's only successful due to a significant lack of other space sci-fi apart from The Expanse (and now STD).

It's very strange that there is two tv series about a missing child starting tonight:

The Disappearance on CTV at 9 PM

Then right after that:

Ten Days in the Valley on ABC at 10 PM

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's amazing.
Killjoys is really fun. Great chemistry between the 3 leads, funny banter, good world building, and surprising emotional depth at moments. One of my favorite shows on Syfy.
Mediocre low budget sci-fi. Not outright bad but the fact the budget is clearly shoestring holds it back. Also they say "bitch" like a dozen times minimum per episode for some reason.

It's only successful due to a significant lack of other space sci-fi apart from The Expanse (and now STD).

Guess I'll check it one of these days

Soulfire

Regarding Killjoys is there a way to watch other than SyFy's app or website? I've had bad luck with their website crashing after watching thirty minutes of an episode and the website is just difficult because I have to be in front of a computer.

Lupercal

Banned
Regarding Killjoys is there a way to watch other than SyFy's app or website? I've had bad luck with their website crashing after watching thirty minutes of an episode and the website is just difficult because I have to be in front of a computer.

Netflix has the first season over here in EU.

WisdomCBS is alright, but apart from the all powerful supercomputer (reminds me of SalvationCBS Tess), it is just yet another crime show that tethers on the edge of moral acceptability and legality.

Ross61

Ghosted's premiere really hooked me. Adam Scott and Craig Robinson were a match made in heaven. In for the whole season.

kurahador

IMG_7678.jpg

Seems like hollywood is building blonde teenager cinematic universe.

Pachimari

I had thought of making the OT for The Gifted and some other shows but I'm shit with setting up visuals so it looks as good as those other ones by the experts.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
almost done with Hannibal, I had dropped it, much like I dropped all TV shows back in 2015 or so, around the 4th or 5th ep of season 3, so before the Verger craziness and the Red Dragon arc.

In fact, I didnt know season 3 both dealt with the Verger stuff AND Red Dragon, so im actually ok with it ending at 3 seasons now, especially knowing they would never get the rights for Silence of the Lambs anyway.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
The Inhumans OT should not have had more effort put into it than the Gifted OT. Dereck, get on it

On a related note, I'm stunned that Inhumans got that high of a rating. The hatewatch campaign was strong! I'm really interested to see the ratings for episode 3, though. We should see that number drop through the floor, and if we don't, I'll have to assume it's because Penguin and I's drinking game caught on across the Internet in a big way.

[edit] Sunday ratings: http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/the-sked-sunday-network-scorecard-10-1-2017.html

Fast-Demo-2017-Oct-01.SUN_.png

Both Ghosted and Wisdom of the Crowd premiered pretty decently! No one knew that Ten Days in the Valley was a thing, though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've seen some ads for Ten Days. I have absolutely no interest in watching it. Looks like most of America felt the same. First major network cancellation of the season? That looks like a contender.

‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Off To Modest Ratings Start, ‘The Exorcist’ Hits Low In Return
The Marvel brand helped draw eyeballs to ABC’s Marvel’s Inhumans. Despite being one of the worst reviewed series in recent memory and following a limited IMAX theatrical release, the two-hour premiere of Inhumans posted a decent (by Friday) standards 0.9 rating in adults 18-49 Live+same day and 3.8 million total viewers. That was well below the series debuts of ABC’s previous Marvel dramas, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter on Tuesday though it edged the most recent Live+same day demo season averages for both. (0.8/0.7).

Pachimari

Only got the final episode of The Good Place S1 left. Off to watch now woooo, fork y'all yogurts.

[edit] Oh yeah, I finished it! Was a bit let down on the twist, because I had seen it coming from a mile away, and instantly thought it could be that in episode 1, but it's probably only because I knew to expect a twist by the end as everyone's been saying. So not disappointed, and I loved the concept and how it was executed. Humor was right up my alley, and I so love it. Now I can start up the new season!

Top Bottom