• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

rc213

Positive Seller Feedback for NeOak

Sold me Pokemon Go+ fast shipping, Great communication.

Positive Seller Feedback for The Outsider

Sold me a UV code.

Positive Seller Feedback for Dontblink

Sold me UV codes.

OmegaFax

Positive Buyer Feedback to Lord Panda

Sold Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One/PC) code. PayPal currency conversion is way less complicated than I thought it'd be. Really easy/quick transaction. Enjoy!

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Positive Seller Feedback to jedivulcan

Sold to me a Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One/PC) code without ripping me a new one. Awesome gaffer and a true gent/lady/other. Also has an awesome username. Thanks again!

Positive Seller feedback for cr_blah_blah

Sold me a Forza Horizon 3 code at a cheaper price despite me initially offering more. Not only did I receive a great deal, the seller was also super fast. Thanks again!

Positive Buyer Feedback for Sarobi
Positive Buyer Feedback for PartTimeWarrior
Positive Buyer Feedback for baconcow
Positive Buyer Feedback for oo7
Positive Buyer Feedback for Reverb Shock
Positive Buyer Feedback for Icedburden

All prompt payments and couldn't have been easier to work with.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Positive Seller Feedback to aka_bueno

Sold to me a Forza Horizon 3 VIP Pass at no cost. Awesome gaffer - thanks again for not ripping me off :)

Positive seller feedback to Broadbandito for selling me a digital copy/key of Forza Horizon 3 for Xbox One. Instantly responded to my messages and gave me the code as soon as I gave him money through PayPal.

Thanks again man! :)

farisr

Positive Seller Feedback for SamNW, quick communication, immediately sent Forza Horizon 3 code after I sent payment, code redeemed successfully.

Top Bottom